9. :il: Israel - 26

10. :ie: Ireland - 34

SemiFinal 1 (Winner)

1. :no: Norway - 2.8

2. :ru: Russia - 3

3. :az: Azerbaijan - 4.3

4. :tr: Turkey - 4.5

5. :am: Armenia - 5.6

Then: Georgia (6), Greece (7), Serbia (7), Finland (8), Croatia (8).

SemiFinal 2 (Winner)

1. :ba: Bosnia and Herzegovina - 2.4

2. :ee: Estonia - 2.6

3. :se: Sweden - 4

4. :dk: Denmark - 4.1

5. :ua: Ukraine - 5

Then: Austria (6), Romania (7), Slovakia (8), Bulgaria (8.4), Ireland (9).

Other odds

Nul points:
No (1.22), Yes (3).

Origin of winner:
SF1 (1.55), SF2 (1.78), PQ (3.7).

Winner from SemiFinals:
Yes (1.17), No (3).

Head to heads:
Germany (1.02) vs Italy (3).
Germany (1.08) vs United Kingdom (3).
United Kingdom (1.7) vs Ireland (1.7).

Last edited:

94ayd

Oh, I believe Bulgaria has climbed up a bit. ;)

Last edited:

Mark-ESC14

I'm feeling kind of hopeless when I see the bets. *sigh* Will the Netherlands ever qualify for the final? :( I also have trouble with Estonia being seen as the winner of the 2nd semi-final. The song is ok, but definitely not the best!

teroh

Remember 2010: The first bookies' favorite (Israel) didn't even make the Top 10. The second bookies' favorite (Azerbaijan) also came 5th "only", whereas the 3rd bookies' favorite was the actual winner.

By the way, it's funny to see the last 3 ESC winners in the top 4 of this year's bookies ranking.

I'm feeling kind of hopeless when I see the bets. *sigh* Will the Netherlands ever qualify for the final? :(

Not if they keep sending bad songs. ;)

Last edited:

aletem

I'm feeling kind of hopeless when I see the bets. *sigh* Will the Netherlands ever qualify for the final? :( I also have trouble with Estonia being seen as the winner of the 2nd semi-final. The song is ok, but definitely not the best!
Don't be. They don't mean anything yet. And I agree with the other statement. Estonia and Slovenia may actually flop in that second-semi final, as they are extremely overrated by ESC-fans. Last year Croatia and Sweden were massively overrated, and look how they did (even Slovakia).

MyHeartIsYours

You shouldnt feel hopeless!! Whilst the betting says they wont win, what is to stop them qualifying and getting in to the top 10? ;) I certainly believe that the Netherlands will do well this year! :D

Rusch

Remember 2010: The first bookies' favorite (Israel) didn't even make the Top 10. The second bookies' favorite (Azerbaijan) also came 5th "only", whereas the 3rd bookies' favorite was the actual winner.
Not if they keep sending bad songs. ;)

But the Israelian had problems with his song. This might had cost him a few places. And Sulfura: The whole show was far too much. She tried hard to make it from the podest to the wind maschine and back in time. This was too silly and I think, she had been able with a more reasonalbe performace to reach the top 3.

Vasot

Greece is not in the TOP 5 of the semifinals ??

EXCELLENT I AM A GREEK AND I HATE YURKAS AND HIS RAP-BOYZOYKI SONG !!
This is a good punisment for not sending Nikki Ponte

lucian-crusher

Greece is not in the TOP 5 of the semifinals ??

EXCELLENT I AM A GREEK AND I HATE YURKAS AND HIS RAP-BOYZOYKI SONG !!
This is a good punisment for not sending Nikki Ponte

:gr: was the 3rd favourite for a win before the NF. Betfair was sure you will chose Nikki, but now you are not even in Top 10....

dogmeat

Odds for France are rapidly decreasing. Yesterday evening i placed a bet at 34, earlier this morning when i was checking it was 24. Now it's 8,6 and i think it's gonna settle around this value.
Ahh, if only i'd had more money yesterday... I could bet only 30€ and i'm not sure if it'll be worth betting when i get money later this month. Still, payout of 1000€ isn't bad at all :]

Last edited:

Scooby

Allez allez allez allez allez

Top Bottom