Contact us

Betting Odds 2021

Zonne147

:rs: in the last 12 hours: 28th place to (most likely) Top 20

Funny because I have moved Loco Loco up some places in my personal ranking before the odds started to shorten :lol:

:gr: has entered the top 10 as well...

I'm sure the betting odds will have some drastic changes when the rehearsals begin, it's always one of the most entertaining parts of the season for me

DanielLuis

I was just gonna say that :rs: suddenly started shortening like crazy in the 'to win' odds.Did any news about their staging come out to justify this? Or was it just totally random?

Realest

I know, NJ.

Ezio

Veteran
France is getting closer and closer to Switzerland. I'm happy to see that every performance Barbara delivers gives her a kind of momentum. Hope her live performance at the Grand Final will have the same effect !
I haven't listened to France since many weeks. Maybe it's about time. But funny that the 3 top contender have at least something French in common this year.

Ezio

Veteran
I have just listened to France, and I was so bored by it. I am sorry.

Iker

Veteran
:ee: 64% chances of NQing ? Clowns :lol:
I like 'The Lucky One' a lot but it makes sense for those odds to look like this all things considered and the running order. People are not exactly going crazy for it and it has the death spot in the semifinal.

Looren

Veteran
I like 'The Lucky One' a lot but it makes sense for those odds to look like this all things considered and the running order. People are not exactly going crazy for it and it has the death spot in the semifinal.

Don't worry, he'll not NQ ;)

Iker

Veteran
New Odds:
This is so stupid. I absolutely don't see Sweden finishing the highest out of Nordics, save for the jury voting exclusively. Seeing those odds I am really tempted to put something on Finland. I am confident it will finish very, very high.

Ezio

Veteran
The actual death slot in the semi is 3rd. Estonia and Austria both have a 100% qualification record from 2nd

Iker

Veteran
The actual death slot in the semi is 3rd. Estonia and Austria both have a 100% qualification record from 2nd
Yeah that 2nd spot mostly is bad in the final. But I still dislike Estonia following San Marino.

Ezio

Veteran
Yeah that 2nd spot mostly is bad in the final. But I still dislike Estonia following San Marino.
#metoo

I would have preferred Vincent Bueno 2nd

Jopi

Imagine poor Uku surviving the #2 in semi, and then they put him in the finals again #2.

Top Bottom