Contact us

Betting Odds 2021

heke1988

Finland in 11 place? How?:unsure:

EscUKFan

Obviously it’s silly to look into odds too much at this very early stage but I’d be very surprised if Bulgaria and Iceland aren’t at least in the top ten come March.

choda

First time ever where Sweden is not on the top of the betting odds at the beginning (and last probably)

heke1988

First time ever where Sweden is not on the top of the betting odds at the beginning (and last probably)

Seeing our neighboring country always on the top of the betting odds makes me angry.

MAD20

Sad to see the only chosen song from Albania so so low in the odds... But fully understandable in my opinion by the way.

choda

Sad to see the only chosen song from Albania so so low in the odds... But fully understandable in my opinion by the way.

Anyway, it is odd for winning, not for high or decent placing. I see Karma coming probably top 15 with comfortable final placing, but winning is something else :D

Safe songs are always low in odds

esc87fan

Norway's up there because of the KEiiNO hype. I figure if France chooses the right entry from its national final (hopefully Barbara Pravi) and Gjon comes up with another brilliant entry for Switzerland, they're going to get a big boost

Realest

EscUKFan

Bulgaria is the new #1. Norway fell down to #7 after Keiino couldnt fulfill the high Expectations. Ukraine is last Place for the first Time in History.
What high expectations have KEiiNO not filled exactly? The performance last night was never going to be the final product that we’ll see in the final.

Realest

What high expectations have KEiiNO not filled exactly? The performance last night was never going to be the final product that we’ll see in the final.

Norway fell before the Performance happened already, just after the Release of the Song.

heke1988

And we (Finland) are going down in betting odds.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
some crazed-ass finns desperate to throw their money away, more like.

Top Bottom