Ezio

Veteran
Go stop yourself (y)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Disinfecting the stage as she sings. What a hero. xheart

Nemo89

Corona makes people sentimental and Italy winning.

the urge to recover from the trauma could boost Russia. It s fun and light

so italy v Russia is the race to watch
Many are now silent because they fear that Italy's song may have a reason to win (as happened, for example, with "1944" and "Amar pelos dois" - in the latter song the message Sobral suffered was strong heartily). However it is a slim excuse. Italy's song is good and together with many others, her chance will be played. What I have never accepted is the unjustly and prejudiced underestimation of a song. I don't think Russia can play the "catchy song" card to achieve victory; at the limit they can try Azerbaijan (deservedly) and Lithuania (better than Russia but worse than Azerbaijan). Unfortunately, when matters that touch the heart occur, ballads have more strength.

Nemo89

Oh my God! "Fai rumore" has hooked Iceland! They have the same percentage! Furthermore, it seems that Italy is also experiencing good growth over Russia. Crazy bookmakers? xthinkxyaayBravo Diodato! Good luck! I hope for a good performance at the ESC xclap

mauve

Veteran
Oh my God! "Fai rumore" has hooked Iceland! They have the same percentage! Furthermore, it seems that Italy is also experiencing good growth over Russia. Crazy bookmakers? xthinkxyaayBravo Diodato! Good luck! I hope for a good performance at the ESC xclap
Hmmmm. Didn't SOMEONE say in the Overrated-thread:

"Overated!!! Diodato sucks, he is ugly and bad! The song recalls the ballads of June 7, 1927!!!
To boycott!"

Hmmmm. WHO was it once again? I can't remember ...

:lol: I know ... you have xdiabloand xangel inside you ... :lol:

Nemo89

Hmmmm. Didn't SOMEONE say in the Overrated-thread:

"Overated!!! Diodato sucks, he is ugly and bad! The song recalls the ballads of June 7, 1927!!!
To boycott!"

Hmmmm. WHO was it once again? I can't remember ...

:lol: I know ... you have xdiabloand xangel inside you ... :lol:
I love the song of Diodato, not only because I am Italian, but because I think it is a good song (technically well done and profound). Many believe that I think Diodato is better than others. It is not so. I think he will honor the stage and try to be appreciated. When I wrote those words it was to imitate the many negative comments I read.xfaint Alaska49 asked everyone to vote for Spain to avoid Diodato's increase in power! xpunishAnd then ... yes, I'm proud to be both an angel xangeland a demon xdiablo Lucifer was an angel, you know? The most shining. But inside he concealed a rebellious soul xdiablo What do you think, Mauve? Do we listen to "Cult of personality" together? xlove:lol:

Last edited:

midnightsun

Veteran
Glad to say I loved Italy from the very beginning before it‘s going to get pity votes. And if it does, who cares, it would be a sign of Europe to show that we all stand together. Let this be the hymn of solidarity. I wouldn’t know any better reason for a song to win. There were other songs before winning for their reason.

mauve

Veteran
I love the song of Diodato, not only because I am Italian, but because I think it is a good song (technically well done and profound). Many believe that I think Diodato is better than others. It is not so. I think he will honor the stage and try to be appreciated. When I wrote those words it was to imitate the many negative comments I read.xfaint Alaska49 asked everyone to vote for Spain to avoid Diodato's increase in power! xpunishAnd then ... yes, I'm proud to be both an angel xangeland a demon xdiablo Lucifer was an angel, you know? The most shining. But inside he concealed a rebellious soul xdiablo What do you think, Mauve? Do we listen to "Cult of personality" together? xlove:lol:

I know, Lucifer, the fallen angel. But you rather fly high with your words. xrofl Bless your soul! xkiss

Nemo89

I know, Lucifer, the fallen angel. But you rather fly high with your words. xrofl Bless your soul! xkiss
Those who have chains on their feet want to fly high. This is the demon xdiablowho was once a shining angel xangel

Mauve... this morning I thought of the flower that your username represents.

Then the purple hues of the flower brought to mind a song by Prince. It is very sad but also very beautiful. I charge you for the kiss by dedicating this song to you xkiss

And now ... at work! Start a new day of heated musical discussions here in the forum xheat:lol:

mauve

Veteran
Those who have chains on their feet want to fly high. This is the demon xdiablowho was once a shining angel xangel

Mauve... this morning I thought of the flower that your username represents.

Then the purple hues of the flower brought to mind a song by Prince. It is very sad but also very beautiful. I charge you for the kiss by dedicating this song to you xkiss

And now ... at work! Start a new day of heated musical discussions here in the forum xheat:lol:
Purple rain ... a classic! :love: I came to my user's name actually because my beloved soccer team (5th league :lol:) has mauve/purple jerseys. And I also like mallows a lot, beautiful flowers!
But ... yes, sir! On to heated musical discussions! xangryAnd I am here to bring harmony then - Drink Coffee and calm down. xcoffee ;)

Realest

:lt: is back to #2 after over a Week.

90242786_3106076616091970_2101533433577603072_o.jpg

Realest

I wish eurovisionworld gave us at least Qualificationodds before the Cancellation.

Top Bottom