LastDreamer

Banned
1. France
2. Italy
3. United Kingdom
4. Spain
5. Germany

Alaska49

definitely not italy, which is boring, overrated, boring, causes coronavirus, boring, has the world's most insane fan, boring, diodato isn't even that good looking, oh, and it's boring. italy. boring. :)

(don't worry, i do think spain and france are worse. this is just me at my natural element, pettiness.)

this leaves the uk and germany, of which i like the uk the most. i don't even remember the last time the uk was the best member of the big 4/5 for me, even in their few great years this century there was another big 4/5er being better.

Realest

:de: with a huge Margin

Nemo89

definitely not italy, which is boring, overrated, boring, causes coronavirus, boring, has the world's most insane fan, boring, diodato isn't even that good looking, oh, and it's boring. italy. boring. :)

(don't worry, i do think spain and france are worse. this is just me at my natural element, pettiness.)

this leaves the uk and germany, of which i like the uk the most. i don't even remember the last time the uk was the best member of the big 4/5 for me, even in their few great years this century there was another big 4/5er being better.
These words make your prejudice against Italy clear and banal. You speak without even knowing the situation of the Coronavirus. Patient 0 is not Italian. Please inform yourself better. This is the fault of having acted promptly on the infection. You are so taken by Diodato that you even dream of it at night.

Unfortunately due to ignorance and bitter hatred there is no vaccine.

Many of you do not understand that the more they use serious words about Italy, the more clear our importance is to us.

Nemo89

1) Italy (ballad) and Germany (catchy song)
2) Spain
3) UK
4) France

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
1. :it:
2. :uk:
3. :de:
4. :fr:
5. :es:

Italy is very nice (best of the big 5 as usual). UK is sweet and well produced. Germany is alright but overrated. France and Spain are below average.

Kitakaze

Post 2000:
1. France
2. Germany
3. Italy
4. Spain
5. United Kingdom

Italy is generally my favourite since they returned though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom