Contact us

Best green?

So which is the best green?

• Total voters

anto475

Ah you left us out!

Salmon

Gadaffi would have been a great mod of /r/vexilologycirclejerk :(

Speaking of, I came 9th in /r/vexillology's monthly contest, so I must have great wisdom regarding flags :geek: Which confirms pre-2011 Libya being the best flag.

zoyuxi

How about :it::hu: or :bg:?

Also, upon watching the World Cup, I saw that the light green on the Algerian players' jerseys would go much better with the red crescent and star than the darker green on their flag. Easier on the eyes, and provides soft contrast. I learned that my deep red PJ top goes great with my seafoam green plaid PJ pants.

Leaf

How about :it::hu: or :bg:?

Also, upon watching the World Cup, I saw that the light green on the Algerian players' jerseys would go much better with the red crescent and star than the darker green on their flag. Easier on the eyes, and provides soft contrast. I learned that my deep red PJ top goes great with my seafoam green plaid PJ pants.

The green shades on those flags (no color code, so not completely sure) are most likely the same as some of the flags in the poll, so there is no point having both in the poll if it's the same shade.

zoyuxi

The green shades on those flags (no color code, so not completely sure) are most likely the same as some of the flags in the poll, so there is no point having both in the poll if it's the same shade.

OK that makes sense.

Top Bottom