Contact us

Best entry from San Marino (2012-2014)

Best entry from Valentina

6 15.4%

25 64.1%

8 20.5%

• Total voters

Verjamem

I think that it should be in forum "Lugano 1956 - Oslo 2010" ;) Anyway, I choose 2013 song. I was cheering for San Marino then and I remember being very very "dissatisfied" after Valentina's non-qualifying.

JamesUK1990

I've really enjoyed all Valentina's entries, though Crisalide was phenomenal!! I was so upset when it didn't qualify, and I still haven't forgiven the country I blame for taking their spot in the final!! XD

greece

I think that it should be in forum "Lugano 1956 - Oslo 2010" ;) Anyway, I choose 2013 song. I was cheering for San Marino then and I remember being very very "dissatisfied" after Valentina's non-qualifying.

When basically....I didn't know where it should be put cause it's not contains all the song and it has to do with an artist who take part this year

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Crisalide by a silly margin.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Actually I think it's 2014 for me by quite a margin. There is just so much sincerity on display in "Maybe". Valentina is giving us so much of herself and the song is a lot kinder to her jazz sensibilities. I think that "Crisalide" was actually the song furthest away from Valentina's style. I always felt the pain and longing in Valentina's voice and wanted her to enter with something melancholy and that's what she's done this year.

To be honest I adore all three songs including "The Social Network Song" that started my Valentina addiction. The day someone else is announced for San Marino is the day my heart gets broken.

Top Bottom