Contact us

Belvist - NSC 206: Amaranthe - Archangel

Milos-BC

Back at the start :D

Belvist is a fictional nation that takes part in the Nation Song Contest.It is located on the Southern Continent.The country's population is 6 000 000,and the capitol is Bela City,which attracts tourists every summer.Belvist has 5 neighbours: Doklea on north,Begonia on west,Luniana on east,Liturestia on south-east,and finally Effiland on south.The national broadcaster responsible for NSC is BelTV.

Belvist.png

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Re: Belvist - Thank you for the music

I've been considering it for a while but i'm affraid it's time now.

I am annoucning that the next NSC will be the last one for Belvist. Yeah, I really had great fun in this game, met a lot of awesome people, I am really going to miss all of that....... :cry: But currently many things are going on in my private life, and I have less and less time for NSC ( you have noticed that I am much less active for months now than I used to be), and also I kinda lost the motivation as well...........

I wish all of you the best of luck in the future, I will still be present on the forum, and check out your entries in the future, but this time in a passive form. NF will be used to select the last Belvistian NSC entry. Congratulations to a country from the WL which will now get the chance to make a NSC debut :)

Thank you everyone for the great moments you gave me, I will always keep them in my memory ;)

P.S. Circumstances MIGHT change, don't take this as a 100% clear decission, that is why I will enter a song for the next NSC as well, but for now, these are the standings.

Scorpion

Don't even think about it! :evil:
Or you're a dead man!! :evil:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

:shock: :shock:

Not Belvist too. :(

ParadiseES

Milos-BC said:
P.S. Circumstances MIGHT change, don't take this as a 100% clear decission, that is why I will enter a song for the next NSC as well, but for now, these are the standings.

I hope!

twister

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: :eek: :shock: :( :( :cry: :cry: now the sun went down :cry:

(eeeeeh from the sun goes down song ehe.. for the people who didnt get it)

aletem

Whaaaaaat!?? :shock: oOX

I hope you will change your mind. After all I still haven't seen you sending a turbo-folk entry (Cira for example :mrgreen: ). If it is mainly the school, then I understand completely.

Milos-BC

Thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot to me :)

Everyone has tough periods, and I think I'm running into a hard one now. I don't have as much free time as I used to have before, and that is, mainly, no.1 reason for withdrawing. But second is that the recent happenings had major effect to lose interest in NSC rapidly. NSC used to be the place where i would "switch off", and forget about the ugly reality by listeting to various kind of music, and by chatting with people, that are, still, much, much nicer than the ones I usually meet in RL :( But these last arguments were kinda "the drop which swamped the glass", and combined with the lack of free time and motivation it resulted to this.

It is a really hard decision, and after nearly 3 years in NSC, it was very hard for me that I had to post all of this :(

It's not YET 100% sure as I said, that is why I want to give everything more time by sending another entry, but with the current situation, i'm affraid that Belvist will definetly quit after NSC 44. No matter what happens, you should all know that I love all of you, and this community had and will always have a special place in my heart in the future as well. One more thing - Sorry if I was bitchy sometimes during these 3 years, I had no bad intention at all.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG of all the countries I expected to withdraw I never thought this'd happen :cry: #

You'll definitely be missed, it'll be a shame to see one of (if not the? :eek: ) most important nations in NSC go :x :( :( :(

Ah well, good luck with life, hopefully you'll reconsider and come back :twisted:

94ayd

It really is surprising that so many countries are wanting to withdraw almost at the same time. :lol: I still don't really understand why somebody would want toquit this game but, as everybody arounf here knows, I haven't been here for very long. :) I'll miss Belvist because I've haeard some very good and pleasant entries from that nation. All the best! :D

Milos-BC

Re: Belvist - Pesma Belvista Za Nacije 44 PLEASE VOTE!

Before we start the NF as promised, we need to announce that after a longer speculation this morning, it is announced that Belvist won't withdraw from the NSC. Circumstances DID change, and thus Belvist is staying :D Thank you for all your support, I really respect that xcheers ;) Now to the official part ->

After a longer period, Belvist decided to use the old NF format to select a representative for Scorpionia. 6 songs were selected, and will compete tonight for the grand prize.

Here they are, ladies and gentleman, give them a warm applause :D

1. Bora Drljaca - Stari Vuk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diT5aM8orVM

2. Orthodox Celts - Star Of The County Down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEt2XdN_TbQ

3. Colonia - Lazu Oci Moje http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IaG6Cd8IKs

4. Robert M & Dirty Rush - Free http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGE0XtnMaHk

5. Fagget Fairys - Oci http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfOfNXYudY

6. Jelena Tomasevic feat. Boaz Mauda & Sirusho - Time to Pray http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLxUk-M0tP8

The voting system will be changed this time. The winner will be selected by a 50-50 voting system, with the votes of the national jury as one half, and the votes of the other juries as the second half. Send your points in 12-8-6-4-2-0 style to me by PM :D The voting will end when we get at least 16 juries. I will check your NFs at the afternoon ;)

Start voting....... NOW! :D

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

I'll vote soon. ;)

Milos-BC

Scorpion said:
Milos-BC said:

xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3
Are you serious? xrofl3

Bora is very happy that he finally managed to qualify for "le grand finale" of "Pesma Belvista Za Nacije" on his 21st attempt. He doesn't expect much, he only wants to reach NSC in Scorpionia, so that he can stalk hot ladies there xwheel

You are right MNE, i overlooked that :oops: I'll edit the original NF post, and replace the song, and PM Scorpionia and Celinas to change their votes. :) Sorry.

pyryniemi

"Free has been entered before

aletem

Drz se mala drz se!!!!! xbb xrockout xhbang

Canedonia voted!!!

Top Bottom