21 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
I was team Chérine all the way back then but i have to say... I don't want Gustaph out of my top 10 this season. I heard the song going back home little drunk few days ago and i played Because of You three times in a row.
I dunno, there is something such endearing about the whole package imo. I really like it each time i hear the track and... yes i'm rooting for him to be in the final (and i think he'll be there), so i have to update my note to :10:.
P.S. : For Liverpool, keep the backing singers, they add so much to the performance.

MopManMoss

Veteran
P.S. : For Liverpool, keep the backing singers, they add so much to the performance.
Almost immediately after winning Eurosong he confirmed he would have them on stage as he felt that they deserved to be on stage given how important they are to the song (he had provided backing to the Belgian 2018/2021 entries but off stage)

There was meant to be a third woman too but she was unable to perform at Eurosong maybe she will be at Liverpool

Sammy

Veteran
From the day he was chosen I had this comedy classic in my head. German speakers might remember it…

HarryUK

Veteran
Help this is so camp

Duck walks, death drops and drag queens. Obsessed

Biste

Sandrine is the 3rd backing vocalist by the way. Quite the blast from the past ^^ Will join in Liverpool as well.

Some other news:
The staging in Liverpool will be "a lot more dynamic".
He will wear headgear (again).

Fluke

Okay, so the MV was nothing unexpected, but he comes off as a lot more confident in it than the awkward NF performance. It's odd, part of me really likes this song as a fun, easy going groove with good vocals and some sweet harmonies, but part of me wants to completely discard it as too much like "I.M." which didn't even make the final.... so i dunno. I guess it's an okay entry, just bad timing.

Sammy

Veteran
What happened to the pink shirt sleeves!!!!
I want them back!
Immediately!!
xdiabloxdiabloxdiablo

SpiritofKeiino

Needs a great performance and to bring a party spirit, in order to qualify. The footage of the live performance on Youtube makes the whole package look a bit cheap and dated, but Gustaph has time to improve and hopefully getting decent advice on staging.

SpiritofKeiino

Needs a great performance and to bring a party spirit, in order to qualify. The footage of the live performance on Youtube makes the whole package look a bit cheap and dated, but Gustaph has time to improve and hopefully getting decent advice on staging.
I agree, the live performance on Youtube didn't sell the song well. The song is growing on me. I just watched the music video and I like it, I like the 90s retro Eurodance thing they're going for.

I think he'd be better dumping the cowboy outfit or whatever it is he wore in the live performance, it doesn't really go with the song. There must be something else he could wear that would make him memorable

Looren

Veteran
I agree, the live performance on Youtube didn't sell the song well. The song is growing on me. I just watched the music video and I like it, I like the 90s retro Eurodance thing they're going for.

I think he'd be better dumping the cowboy outfit or whatever it is he wore in the live performance, it doesn't really go with the song. There must be something else he could wear that would make him memorable

Hold on a minute

Did you just answer yourself xD ?

Top Bottom