7 3.9%

21 11.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Datura

ok so i rewatched the performances and i gotta admit actually this is my favourite, i seriously don't get the hate. i liked gala dragot aswell but it's not that huge of a loss, i forgot the melody already but i enjoyed the "Moment".
gustaph seems like a really lovely guy and the song is fun, the beat is nice and retro (and not at all like josh dubovie for whoever made that comparison), he sings it well so i don't understand why people find it that awful. and watching him actually made me kinda happy. (i personally thought the songs and performances by cherine, loredana & hunter falls were dreadful. the starlings were alright, ameerah's song quite catchy but overall quite trashy). i may be in the minority but in my opinion this was the right choice.

simori95

Im getting on his good side now because when Gustaph rules our planet people like you will be crushed under his glittery boots
Like I said, he is probably an ominous millionaire with Minions on his Side.

I however am still stuck back in my pre-pubescent phase screaming „why can‘t I have nice things??“ over and over again to myself.

I really do need that self-help group.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I haven't heard the other songs (yet), but I've been hammering the replay button for this for a while now, and after reading the last 15 pages here... I don't get the hate. If Belgium and Norway ends up in the same semi, I WILL vote for this. I think it's really good. xmusic

Mrm

Veteran
Oooops, what a shoch that was, I watched second half of the show..
It is middle of the road..good vocals and backings are amazing.. Better he won than that Cherine, who looked like kindergarden on drugs TBH..dont really know what fans see in it. :/ Gala Dragot was amazing should be in Liverpool hands down..

tsegaye

I haven't listened to all of the entries in Eurosong, but when I played this I was pleasantly surprised. This.... slaps??? It really works with the echoing arena acoustics where the bass fills the room. It's just a total vibe. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes left hand side of the scoreboard in May.

Mrm

Veteran
:5: in the poll..

simori95

Does anyone know if the NF performances will be uploaded somewhere (without geoblocking)?

theditz83

Veteran
I haven't heard the other songs (yet), but I've been hammering the replay button for this for a while now, and after reading the last 15 pages here... I don't get the hate. If Belgium and Norway ends up in the same semi, I WILL vote for this. I think it's really good. xmusic
Oh good, glad someone else is getting the vibe, not surprised we share the appreciation for this one. xheya

Zeus

Well, that was some result.. Anyway, my ranking would have been this:

7. Hunter Falls - Generic radio pop, not much charisma, even for Sweden this would be too cheesy (3.5).

6. Loredana - Vocally decent, but dated and very unoriginal song (4).

5. Ameerah - Staging lifts it up a bit, the song has a melody and that's it. Gets boring fast (4).

4. The Starlings - Something like this should be very sincere and emotional but it all feels very cheesy. Fits Eurovision tho, but not me, although it's not that bad. Not creative either, again (4.5).

3. Gustaph - Not much charisma, song feels very retro. It's not something to hate, not something special for me as well. At least vocally it's all very much on point, that's always a plus for me (5).

2. Chérine - Cute but also childish and a bit annoying voice. It's also way too rushed and happy, just not my vibe. Little vocal error in the middle too. At the other hand, this song has some character to it, which was missing to a lot of the other ones (5).

1. Gala Dragot - Girl needs to develop herself a bit more and the song feels like unfinished business, but there at least is some creativity and character here. It's the only real artist in this line-up imo, just needs to find some maturity. Song and performance had some interesting elements, but in the end it's more of a performance than a clear song (6).

Top Bottom