18 8.1%

18 8.1%

16 7.2%

15 6.8%

28 12.6%

• Total voters

lolita

shame @ televoters

imo this is the strongest belgian entry this decade considering song + performance (it could be Loïc as well but I don't love his song as much as everyone else right here)

the only thing i don't understand is HOW she's younger than me

Hahaha, I know, each year participants become younger and younger (or we become too old :lol:), it will be soon children from 2000's. When I started to watch the contest in 2003, most of the participants were 20 something or in their 30s and I thought it is old, lol.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Hahaha, I know, each year participants become younger and younger (or we become too old :lol:), it will be soon children from 2000's. When I started to watch the contest in 2003, most of the participants were 20 something and I though it is old, lol.

me realizing melovin is my age and not 16 y/o
choq.gif

me realizing kostov is 18
choq.gif

lolita

me realizing melovin is my age and not 16 y/o
choq.gif

me realizing kostov is 18
choq.gif

Hahaha, same, and it is hilarious! I am same age as Netta, which means I am older than you, I feel so old watching ESC. :lol::lol: I am feeling even more surprised watching people born 4 years after me and even younger competing so seriously and performing so professionaly, I am positively surprised they are so good. :)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Hahaha, same, and it is hilarious! I am same age as Netta, which means I am older than you, I feel so old watching ESC. :lol::lol: I am feeling even more surprised watching people born 4 years after me and even younger competing so seriously and performing so professionaly, I am positively surprised they are so good. :)

yessssss, though it also makes me wonder about what i'm doing with my life lmao

lolita

yessssss, though it also makes me wonder about what i'm doing with my life lmao

Hahaha, true! I am just waiting to finish university, to become sucessful, but success must wait for few years from now in this my profession, and these young artists are already professional from like 17th or 18th year, even younger. :D But I must admit it is nice to see, young successful people, I am happy because of them. :)

Mainshow

Veteran
0 points.
Great performance but the song itself wasn't my cup of tea at all. Bottom 5 material for me.

Realest

Since 4-5 Days I have this Song nonstop on Repeat.

I hope she returns to ESC. She has the Full-Package and get Belgium out of their Crisis.

Top Bottom