Contact us

BELGIË/BELGIQUE - Belgium 2010 - Tom Dice - Me and My Guitar

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Margerita86

94ayd said:
But France for once deserved points, got them from the most unexpected ones ever but not from their French-speaking brothers (at least half of them are such...)
To be honest as far as I know the eurovision fans are concentrated to the flemish part of the country and maybe they just didn't like it much.

Dalia

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tom & Lena are my stars of the ESC 2010.
12 points from Germany for pure naturalness. ?

The whole country loved Toms performance and his song. I think after this night he will really get famous in Germany.

Belgium, I love you and I hope you aren't angry or sad, because it wasn't #1 this year :'(
But I hope, that Belgium will win next year in germany. xwoo

Just the best and thousand kisses!

LadyKiller

Banned
simmeke said:
I never expected this

I tought Greece would be better

Oh, we were good. But you were better, although you couldn't believe it. ;)

Congratulations. Totally deserved!

ParadiseES

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!! :D :D :D
xjump

But he deserved more. He should've finish second or third like he was most of the voting time :(
Anyway this is awesome and Belgium and, especially, TOM AND HIS GUITAR deserve this!!!!

I sent 3 sms but no points from Spain. Shame! :evil: (we gave you 8 in the semi though). I think this is the last time I'm voting, cause my votes never get points (except Bulgaria 2007). I give them bad luck :lol:

And to finish......

TOM I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :mrgreen: xheart xheart xheart xkiss

Dalia

And here some pictures for the lovely ParadiseES! :cool:
[center:3ftjyuta]
finale158_v-gallery.jpg

finale324_v-gallery.jpg
[/center:3ftjyuta]

ParadiseES

Is Tommy launching some CD soon??? :D

(or has him already launched it? :oops: )

Now that Eurovision is over, I have to support him in his real career as well!!! :D

martin

i,m not happy that my country just gave this three points but i,m so proud that curope gave this 6 place and tom was amazing on the stage and that this song won the semi was really amazing i think this song have a good chance to come in the norwegian charts

Dalia

I am so happy that Germany gave 12 points to Belgium! THE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT DECISION! xwoo xwoo

I think the leader of the german jury (gay comedian, singer and multi-talent Hape Kerkeling) fell in love with Tom! [He was really happy about Toms song ? ]

ParadiseES

simmeke said:
His first album is already out, called Teardrops ;)

I'll get it for sure. As it won't be here I suppose, I try to buy on the internet, cause this one I don't wanna download ilegally like I usually do with most cd's :twisted:

ParadiseES

Dalia said:
I am so happy that Germany gave 12 points to Belgium! THE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT DECISION! xwoo xwoo

I think the leader of the german jury (gay comedian, singer and multi-talent Hape Kerkeling) fell in love with Tom! [He was really happy about Toms song ? ]

huuuuh???? :evil:

u betta get rid of that gay comedian. Please gimme the favor!!! :p

Top Bottom