Last edited by a moderator:

Mrm

Veteran
Calling for Song writers and Artists to submit their 'hit' for Eurovison 2021
So legendary Belarus NF incoming
xyaaay xyaaay xyaaay With the accent on auditions of course! xqueenbitch xyaaay

rasmuslights

Veteran
I think it's going to be an internal selection... They've been considering it even in 2019, so I doubt they're going to a have a nf in current situation.

Mimmon

Veteran
I think it's going to be an internal selection... They've been considering it even in 2019, so I doubt they're going to a have a nf in current situation.
Yet they decide to flip to NF....I had huge doubt they would do Internal selection last year so yeah. I am seeing somehow to screw with fan favourites to make the show

Mrm

Veteran
I have a feeling both VAL and CHAKRAS will submit an entry..

Mrm

Veteran
No way VAL will come back....Reminder that VAL won't represent Belarus because of political believes are diffrent
But aren't NaviBand too? Still you can see them in this video where they call for submissions.. :D

Mrm

Veteran
If it is internal selection (by Lukashenko :lol: ) then pick AURA!

@mauve :D

rasmuslights

Veteran
true.. we'll see.. lowkey hope they're just gonna go for a big russian star haha, because none of the Belarussian acts who support the regime are good artists (as far as I'm aware of)

Mainshow

Veteran
It sounds like a bop - unpolished and demo-ish, obviously - but as long as he's albe to improve his singing skill and his pronunciation (and get some parts of the lyrics improved), I can see this being quite a lovely entry (for Belarusian standards) :D

Top Bottom