Belarus BELARUS 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
"Soon after the news was published, the leader of the Belarusian group Galasy ZMesta told RIA Novosti (Russian press agency) that in light of the decision of Eurovision organizers, Minsk could itself refuse to participate in the competition."

hijirio

Veteran
"Soon after the news was published, the leader of the Belarusian group Galasy ZMesta told RIA Novosti (Russian press agency) that in light of the decision of Eurovision organizers, Minsk could itself refuse to participate in the competition."
tenor.gif

ag89

I am sure that was exactly what they wanted.

I bims

Veteran
They better f**** go. No one wants a Lukashenko puppet in the contest.

vavera4ka

don't let the door kick you on the way out, BTRC

Belsat? how about it? lol

Mrm

Veteran
Mhm official sponsor is Samsung and she is using android ,but yet using Iphone
I don't believe its real account
Yeah, that is not real Samanta's profile lol, she has real, another one, other pic is on it I think.

Mrm

Veteran
This case is closed, you can just write in the title of the thread "Do not take part".. And move on. And better it is. I want this to settle a bit. Esc is not a platform for this..

Sammy

Veteran
As I said: they will withdraw. Not before giving us the most absurd "interpretation" of the lyrics of the song. Let's do the work for them. I call for the most far fetched and harmless ideas to whitewash that trash.

Some ideas:
- it's an allusion to very old belarusian folk legend, where a father protects his daughter from a dragon.
- it denounces domestic violence and calls for the freedom of women
- it's a satire (but we don't say what it is about)
- it's the declaration of human rights as it was originally written before the evil UN faked it (with the help of George Soros and Bill Gates)

Iker

Veteran
Hopefully they will get booed big time in Rotterdam. Obviously assuming they don't get removed before that and that some real audience is present.

Iker

Veteran
If it gets DQ'd we won't get a replacement I suspect. Galasy ZMesta will not bother to change the lyrics either being Lukashenko puppets and all ...

Looren

Veteran
I enjoyed the song but I must say that I'm not mad that they removed the song

What will happen with Belarus now ?

A-lister

Veteran
What will happen with Belarus now ?

Hopefully they're out this year and next year will be back with the actual Belarusian white-red-white flag and a new government...

Although I'm afraid next year they will have become a Russian republic by then, so I am not sure we will ever have Belarus back in the contest... xshrug

Top Bottom