Contact us

Belarus BELARUS 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
And apparently this also: (I am sorry in case some were posted already!)

source:
https://esc-kompakt.de/wenig-licht-...lick-ueber-eingereichte-beitraege-in-belarus/

Ivan Zdonyuk „Keep On“ (no live version available)

Natali Domini „I Reach Out To You“

Danny Shark & Emtiar & Bridgy „Kiss N’Gun“

Vadim Simonov „Svet Lyubvi“

Aura „Sviet Zyvie Kachanniem“

Katya Ocean & Daz Sampson „Give You Love“

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
New song for Belarus selection
Edit: Studio version
This should be in the "Manual for Eurovision Songwriters" in the chapter: "Why it is good to write and sing lyrics in your mother tongue" :lol:
Gives my "My Galileo-vibes" xrofl

Biste

The song itself is not even that bad. Some extra work on the production, backing vocals, dancers. I can see it.

But that English indeed...

Taint your destiny
Now you're gun

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
well I certainly hope that one of those 34 is better than these songs that are online, cause they are truly tragic haha.
Dana Lenevska - "Spare us" is tragic for you?? :eek: :mad: :cautious:xpunish

Gojo Satoru

So far, Chakras is the only option for Belarus. If it turns out that Waterfall wasn't submitted for the selection, then too bad for Belarus. Based of what we have so far, The Chakras is the only act with the potential to make the finale.

A-lister

Veteran
There are current events unfolding in the EU parlaiment and potential pressure on the EBU to have Belarus banned from the contest as an addition to the sanctions already put on the country and the fact that the Belarusian broadcaster is directly complicit in the crimes of the Lukashenko regime... will be interesting to see if EBU will even consider human rights at all when they will face this or they will stand firm in their current position.

To be continued...

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
As far as I understood this is one swedish MP who is collecting signitures for a removal. Knowing the mechanisms in the european parliament this is quite unlikely to have any impact... It‘s not an initiative by one of the powerful fractions, there is no diplomacy involved. Looks to me rather as an effort to draw attention to the problem with Belarus than actually removing them from the contest. but we‘ll see.

Top Bottom