4 4.0%

4 4.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Belarus-scaled.jpg

vavera4ka

1 sms and 1 call per contestant?
You really believe that it's viable to buy ALL those votes?
They had a major campaign in all available social medias.
VAL had a good campaign too. A reaction channel with 57k subscribers and 7.5 mln views were promoting her. Plus an August rock concert ad with Da vidna...

Haven't seen much from KeySi...

AlexTheMediocre

i'm so proud of our entry for the first time since 2017!! have been rooting for it from the moment it came up on the open auditions round, only to witness it winning right in front of my eyes (yes ive been in the nf live audience) xyaay
i sincerely hope that we sneak through the upcoming bloodbath the way we did last year lol
nevertheless, its one of my most loved songs of the season and will stay in top-5 no matter what xheart

njdevils94

Veteran
As far as I know the voting was not open very long in Eurofest and you can only vote once hence the low numbers.

vavera4ka

nevertheless, its one of my most loved songs of the season and will stay in top-5 no matter what xheart
yup. it's in my "drive to work" playlist. and it's staying there well after the Euro season is over.
It's nice to be excited about the entry whether or not it has a chance.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I don't like this song at all, but the only positive thing I can find is that they don't sing in broken English for another year, but in Russian. At least, this is a thing. But the song is not good IMO.

Remembrance

Not for me, honestly. I like parts of the instrumental, and I like they're performing in Belarusian, but that's it.

Anyway, good luck, Belarus :)

crashworld

Veteran

I don't know if this has been posted. But now I am convinced the NF performance did not do justice to the song and its potential.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I don't know if this has been posted. But now I am convinced the NF performance did not do justice to the song and its potential.
Original entry was my #4 but the acoustic one would definitely have a granted the #3 post

Last edited:
Top Bottom