21 12.1%

6 3.5%

17 9.8%

10 5.8%

27 15.6%

• Total voters

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
No comments on the second rehearsal? Loved the start-managing to get naked Ivan and a wolf on stage! Well done them! Thought he sounded pretty good too :)

vavera4ka

I feel like the taste level of that first shot will depend on how it's done by the cameras.
If it's a bit more of a general shot it will be pretty tasteful: "seemingly naked" man with a wolf. If a camera focuses on JUST that photo of Ivan and a wolf it will be bad. They might want to stress it to the operators: general shot of that part of the stage only.

EscGeek

Veteran
Great holograms...but those three white stripes on his face are really unnecessary

Milos-BC

This is just..........bad. It is not among the worst songs this year but it isn't any good. I don't know what annoys me more, the song itself or him. If there is any justice, this one should see the final only in its dreams.

2 points.

Dutchball

Dutch celeb on Ivan - "you shouldn't give this kind of guy a gun before sending him to a high school"
I think I'm going to move to :be: :?

Grinch

What the hell was that? I remember only the holograms, so many holograms, tons of holograms oh my

blartashura

Such a mess, I can't even remember the song by all the stuff that went on during those three minutes xbeee

toinou03

I still like the song, but it wasn't great either... Too overdone...
Could have sailed through with something much more simple.

FoxOfShadows

The only song I'm dissapointed didn't qualify. I thought the visuals were really good except maybe the baby at the end. A shame :(

Nikkita

The staging was so weird :lol: too much projections :lol:

Knubelznarm

This deserved qualification so very much. It was one of the best shows and the song is more enjoyable than many of the others. If Russia had sent it.....

Sammy

Veteran
This proves, that it's never the staging alone that grants a qualification. Without a good song and a good singer, you can put as much as you like on stage to stand out, it will not bring you to the final.

0scar

I believe it was Anna Alicia Skilas 's boyfriend but I'm not sure.

Oh that guy.. don't know if we can really call him a 'Dutch celebrity' but hey. Still ashamed that he said something like this, gosh.

Tinchey

Oh my this performance was full of everything it didn't need. My mom, sister and I laughed all along. Bless you Ivan! xheart

Keko

Not enough wolves. Should have put one instead of the baby, that really caught me off guard.

Top Bottom