10 5.8%

27 15.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
BELARUS.png

d0b3d0bbd0b0d0b2d0bdd0b0d18f.jpg

:by: Ivan - Help You Fly :by:

Alexander Ivanov a.k.a. IVAN is a 21 year old singer born into a family that appreciates music. With both parents being musicians, Ivan entered a musical school at age 8 and studied classical guitar. Eventually he also started studying solo and choir singing. His actual career in music started in 2009 when he took part in the Mass Medium Fest.

The singer moved to Russia to pursue his carrer focusing on rock music. He was part of the band Brown Velvet and released several songs during that time.

Ivan gained additional exposure when he took part in the TV Show "Battle of the choirs" and finished second with his rock choir. Then in 2014, Ivanov won the "Five Stars" competition and represent Russia at the International Music competition a.k.a. Intervision. Unfortunately, the show was cancelled shortly after. But that didn't stop Ivan from pursuing his dream. In 2015, he finished second in the Russian version of the X-Factor series and released his first solo single shortly after.

Brandt

Re: BELARUS 2016

Belarus is doing quite good job for 3 years. During those 2 years, they qualified twice and surprisingly failed once, which I believe they didn't deserve at all.
I have high hopes Belarus will do good in 2016, too.

Krishoes

Will :by: suprise me this year? This is the only nation that I NEVER liked. Their average annoying random entries are always at the bottom of my list, under the 30th position. Harsh to say but their presence in this contest leaves me cold and indifferent. But every year I hope for something to put on my top ten.

vavera4ka

No Bjanka please.
I'd be looking for ways to vote against to reduce the numbers and possibly drive them into negative.

I'd for once like to see something in Belarusian.
Once again I'd start a petition to get these guys to Eurovision, but they will never go...

or someone who has even less of a chance to be selected or go, but would be awesome:

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=14168]mobilpress[/MENTION]

OMG somebody from Belarus in forum!! :eek: xheart

GREAT! WELCOME!! :) :)

Uvaro

i'd love to see muzzart back next time, only dance was such a fun song!

A-lister

Veteran

Anyone want a hit like this?

Yes! I wanted her all these years but I doubt it'll happen.

Something in Belarussian for a change? (but doubt that would happen with Byanka if she'd even been chosen in the first place that is).

joancamo

Belarus will qualify no matter what as the contest will be hosted in Scandinavia, and they have qualified only when it is hosted in nordic countries:

2007 (hosted in Finland)
2010 (hosted in Norway)
2013 (hosted in Sweden)
2014 (hosted in Denmark)
2016?(hosted in Sweden again) - who knows?

I am From Minsk, so you know I definitely support my Mother country at Eurovision lol. Personally, I would like to see either Litesound, Alyona Lanskaya, Anastasia Vinnikova, or Uzari really. Litesound is like the best Modern Belarusian band. Anastasia, in 2011, her song didnt qualify because it was patriotic and she actually was sick right before the semi-final. So any of these would do.

vavera4ka

My major problem with Vinnikova was that, so called, patriotic song was in English from beginning to end...
I appreciated folk-like melody and incorporation of the instrument, but singing about how much you love your country in a foreign language with hideous pronunciation is a cheap kitsch, IMO.
Really dislike the generic music and lyrics of Litesound. It's OK to be generic, I guess, but it's not OK to act like God given gift to the world while being generic.
I'd like to see Uzari alone, he is very talented and I like his creative viewpoint.
Wouldn't mind seeing what Zhenchak can do, love his voice.
Or some unknown good performer.
But above all I want a song in Belarusian.

CatEye

She had an even more patriotic song
(listen to 2.39)

This is even worse than the song she had at ESC and tbh, had I randomly found this song on youtube, I would assume it's satire...

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom