15 7.7%

15 7.7%

7 3.6%

20 10.3%

• Total voters

Scooby

Deserved non qualification, sorry

FoxOfShadows

12th in the semi with almost no countries putting them top 10 in the televote and almost all points coming from neighbours. I'm so upset now. Maybe I'll pick a better winner next year #TeamTime

Milos-BC

Vocally it was quite solid, but the choreography had so much potential........and almost none of it was used. It was, thus, quite forgettable and it deserved its end result.

GRE

He tried very much, and i was sure he would make it,
but thank God, he didn't.
Horrible song.

hawadharma

Highly highly underrated!! I started to love this song !!

tuorem

Time for me to review the Belarusian entry this year :D

Uzari & Maimuna - Time

Song: Well, I guess I like "Time", it's not one of my favourites by any means but it was a good song to me. Even though I like how the verses are sung, the chorus is just too easy and rather weak unfortunately, and it could have been a generic pop song had the bridge not existed. To me, the violin bridge is what makes the song worth something, I like that part and I think they should have clearly gone further that way by involving this instrument more in the overall melody, it would have been interesting to have a song that's more inspired by classical music than pop, but whatever. I like it overall, but it lacks some spark to make it stand out, it's unfortunately rather unambitious considering what it could have been had this idea been fully exploited.

Voice: I like Uzari's voice, he's not an out-of-this-world singer but I think he did the job well. His performance was decent, not bad but not fantastic either.

Staging: They chose to keep it simple with just the two of them on stage. Well, it didn't bother me when I watched the semi but indeed it wasn't a smart move to be remembered. It's actually one of the few cases this year that would have benefited from having a little gimmick on stage (as the background was rather anonymous), the best would have been a giant hourglass, I second that idea even if I don't know how they could have included that in their routine. Anyway, they should have went for a striking symbol of time, as this is what the song was about.

Outcome: I'm not that surprised they didn't qualify because every time I like Belarus, they don't qualify :lol: (apart from 2014), they didn't stand out enough but I wished they would be borderline qualifiers at least :( Song-Wise they should have got through imo, I totally prefer this over Hungary, Romania and Armenia for instance. In my personal ranking, Belarus is in the 11th-15th places. Better luck next time Belarus ;)

DJNightingale

UZARI PARTICIPATED IN OUR "VOICE"? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I MUST SEE THAT YEAR'S EDITION!
By the way, belorussian singer Ruslan Aslanov participated in Ukrainian "Voice Kids". I remember how he losed to my favourite in the final... And than Ruslan participated in Junior Eurovision 2015. Interesting, isn't it? :)

Sorry for off-top, now about the song. My all-time favourite, what here to say. IMHO only reason that "Time" hasn't get to the final is because 2015 was very strong year.

Top Bottom