23 10.3%

18 8.0%

18 8.0%

10 4.5%

7 3.1%

19 8.5%

• Total voters

vavera4ka

today they showed it to media only. mortals will see it sometime over the week end...

vavera4ka

omg... parade of cliches continues...
om! plane is falling!
it started falling from so high but still landed with few scrapes
omg smoke and fire!
everyone is out but poor girl is still in the plane
firefighter goes into a smoke, that is actually gray, not black like it would be
and omg the girl who didn't get out is awake and well to get out on her own... WTF was she doing sitting there? waiting for a cute fireman?

and with presumed drama of the video the singers on the stage are so calm and smiling, like they are doing the gig for a 12 y.o birthday party...

nevermind that this version of the song feels rushed...

Margerita86

I like this version much more than the previous version.

The video on the other hand isn't so good.

Milos-BC

Well, when we look at all entries that Belarus sent, this is certainly one of the better ones, but it's still not good enough imo. It can be listened, it's nice......but nothing outstanding.

It will struggle to qualify.

evilperson

The problem with this is that they changed the version of the song without changing the performance.

Otherwise it's okay.

Miguel

First rehearsal in Baku:

Underrated and misunderstood rehearsal! I love their outfits! And I'm starting to get into this new version. All the staging, the background (the yellow theme), the band, everything seems OK. Dmitry rocks! :cool:

Milos-BC

It's a good rehearsal, but the bad thing is that they pretty much messed up the song with the new version (especially in the beginning), and when everything is summed up - I think they will not qualify.

Joyride

Belarus is kinda self-opinionated, eh? ;) Last year "I love Belarus" - This year "We are the Heroes"... what comes next year? "Belarus is a hero"??? :D

(only joking ;))

vavera4ka

Belarus is kinda self-opinionated, eh? ;) Last year "I love Belarus" - This year "We are the Heroes"... what comes next year? "Belarus is a hero"??? :D

(only joking ;))
you'd be laughing. my fav from the national selection was the song with the title The Winner
although it's more "it's lonely at the top" than "i'm a winner and you all suck" :lol:

Joyride

I remember a song somewhen in the 00s ESCs... I think it was from Latvia oder Lithuania... "We are the winners"... well, why not being self confident?! ;)

Miguel

Eurovision.tv said:
The Belarusian heroes enter the stage

Litesound is a young band from Belarus, but considering that fact, they are already pretty experienced! In today's rehearsal, they confidently performed their rock song We Are The Winners for the press audience in Baku.

Eurovision.tv met Litesound backstage, and we had a long chat with them. They confirmed that they would wear the same outfits as in today's rehearsal also on the Semi-Final night, as they admitted they love motorcycle outfits: "We wanted to look like bike riders", they said.

One of the singers of the band, Jacopo Massa, is actually from Italy, so we had a multilingual talk in English, Italian, and Russian backstage before they went on the stage in the Baku Crystal Hall.

On stage, they again delivered a secure performance that came across very well on the screens, and they left a vocally confident impression with the press audience.

Again, they performed in their black biker outfits, with chains and straps attached, and the whole stage setting was dark to fit their image. During one part of the song, the Belarusian band used a special effect that made them look as if they'd fallen over!

Top Bottom