Contact us

BEER GALAXY Sb 199 ★ DDL November 23, 23.59 CET!

ferret

3.png

4.png

★ YOUTUBE PLAYLIST ★
★ TEXT SHOW ★

★ Send your regular votes to FERRET (click) ★
★ Send your REJU votes to VERONIKA (click) ★
★ Deadline: November 23, 23:59 CET ★

ferret

★ REGULAR VOTERS ★ 30 / 30

::nal ::moi::bal::hal ::ros ::adb ::kim ::noi ::cyd ::ems

::sol ::ufe ::riy ::tuz ::big ::ous ::com ::beg ::doi ::nur
::kal ::tyb ::vyl ::che ::zch ::svo ::ora ::bel ::kad ::rum

Last edited:

pjelacki

this show is perfect =)

the theme is a complete throwback for me, had a phase where I loved to draw pictures of the planets in the solar system as a kid

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo love the banners Oleg. Ofc mine fits perfectly. :D My only nitpick is that I hate coconut but who cares it looks fab. xheat I love all the little details that show what each country is known for.

ferret

Let's thank Elgars @Alevender for the alien design and new approach to solving my creative ideas! xclap
By the way, the rings of the planets suggest their age. There are only 8 planets with them! 🪐

tumblr_pxtra8wqzf1tke5upo4_r2_400.gifv

ferret

Last edited:

tuorem

Pleasant semi with a strong contender for my douze points in the final provided they qualify. Also, nice to see a dark horse ending up in my top 3 while I originally thought of giving them two points or so.

The visuals are stellar. Literally. Well done guys! Love those uncharted planets. :love:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I had finished to listen to the whole semi by midnight but still had to rank all the songs, which would take me quite a few more times as like in SF1 my choices weren't clear at all. That being said I shortlisted a few more songs than in the first semi and can pinpoint 3 or so favorites that I hope will make it.

dogmeat

I had finished to listen to the whole semi by midnight but still had to rank all the songs, which would take me quite a few more times as like in SF1 my choices weren't clear at all. That being said I shortlisted a few more songs than in the first semi and can pinpoint 3 or so favorites that I hope will make it.
That's the famous good omen strategy!

Top Bottom