Contact us

Barbara Dex of 2011?

Stella

I think it's Georgia by far.....The others (Hungary,Ukraine,Slovenia etc at least looked good on stage and suited the song at least just a little bit),,,Her dress looks like a cake,really...:)

PashonFrut

I agree for Maja Keuc. She looked like a cheap prostitute in that mini-dress and high boots. xwhistle

That could have been the reason why she got a lower place. SHe should have been wearing her mysterious blue dress from the NF.

Grinch

I agree for Maja Keuc. She looked like a cheap prostitute in that mini-dress and high boots. xwhistle

She looked fatty and older with that outfit! In a rehearsal she wore black trousers & red jacket, which made her look so thin. The difference between 2 outfits is unbelievable :?

Isabella

Maja looks great whatever she wears :cool: Maybe boots were too much, but she looked great imo :D

How did I forget Romania? :lol: Awful!

Last edited:

lucian-crusher

If the award would be given, in case of bands, to a single member of a band, then yes, David Bryan fully deserves Barbara Dex award but it's unfair that only because the vocal was horribly dressed the other two members of Hotel FM get the award to....

As for Maja she was the best dressed, those ,,f*ck me boots" made me wanna vote for her even more! :D

Woohoo

Maja was dressed like a ho!! maybe some people didn't vote for Slovenia because of her sexy appearance..

WTF was David Bryan thinking??? His pants were so kitsch and ridiculous...

lucian-crusher

Maja was dressed like a ho!! maybe some people didn't vote for Slovenia because of her sexy appearance..

WTF was David Bryan thinking??? His pants were so kitsch and ridiculous...

That's why I also voted for Maja because of the sexy appearance!

It's not David's fault! If he wouldn't have accepted the pants he would've been disqualified. TVR stipulates clearly in the contract that the chosen artist is not allowed to object on the staging, the clothes or the show that TVR provides....

PashonFrut

She could have scored higher with a beautiful sexy dress like the one she wore at the NF. The dress + the diva attitude + the overload of boobage vocalists behind her didn't deliver a classy presentation.

PashonFrut

Yes, but teen votes from guys are obviously not enough to get a good placing in the final :)

Woohoo

It's not David's fault! If he wouldn't have accepted the pants he would've been disqualified. TVR stipulates clearly in the contract that the chosen artist is not allowed to object on the staging, the clothes or the show that TVR provides....
:shock: didn't know that!!

r3gg13

That's why I also voted for Maja because of the sexy appearance!

Would those clothing be from sponsors or something? Or does TVR just choose the attire of all their singers. So, TVR also chose Paula Seling and Elena's clothes?

lucian-crusher

Would those clothing be from sponsors or something? Or does TVR just choose the attire of all their singers. So, TVR also chose Paula Seling and Elena's clothes?

I don't know the reason! For Paula yes. TVR provided her the clothes, she was just allowed to chose betwen the Silver and Black outfit. I'm not sure about Elena, I think she's the reason why TVR made those contracts because she had to many objections and everybody said it was hard to work with her. Elena is the only former participant that is never allowed on the list of recomended voices for Eurovision and I think that's the reason, because she wanted to do things her own way....

Last edited:

r3gg13

I don't know the reason! For Paula yes. TVR provided her the clothes, she was just allowed to chose betwen the Silver and Black outfit. I'm not sure about Elena, I think she's the reason why TVR made those contracts because she had to many objections and everybody said it was hard to work with her. Elena is the only former participant that is never allowed on the list of recomended voices for Eurovision and I think that's the reason, because she wanted to do things her own way....

gotcha

Top Bottom