Contact us

Barbara Dex of 2011?

Grinch

Was there even anyone who dressed well? Most of the representers were awful imo.

:bg: :cy: :ge: :hu: :ru: :uk: :sk: :sl:

and the award goes to... :tr:

Isabella

Portugal, Moldova, Turkey, Georgia...;)

I liked how Maja was dressed. Don't understand why so many people posted Slovenia here :lol:

Scooby

For me Maja Keuc and Kati Wolf!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Nikki with her £3 nightie from Tesco.

Margerita86

Shocking isn't it! Belgium can be postive, well can, we are always positive :D!
Besides I've always felt that there should also be an award for Best dressed to match Worst dressed. Sometimes people who have a bad song can still dress impeccably.

FallenAngelII

^You could name it the Witloof Bay of 2011 :p. We have the Kate Ryan, the Barbara Dex award, why not this time a positive award related to Belgium :p
Because there was really nothing positive about Witloof Bay. Heck, their clothes weren't even that good. Bright red pants to accompany a suit? Qué?

The Tom Dice awardd? Iffy, but doable. Witloof Bay Award? No way.

nikolay_BG

Banned
Besides I've always felt that there should also be an award for Best dressed to match Worst dressed. Sometimes people who have a bad song can still dress impeccably.

Evelina Sashenko... I see effort in her dresssing. She looked awfull in the NF, ut her dress was good in the ESC stage :)

lucian-crusher

About :ro:! I agree that David deserves the award as his pants where just wtf? but Hotel FM is not only David, it's also Gabi and Alex and IMO they where dressed very good!

kotten

Turkey for sure, quite awful. Romania looked weird and not sure what Moldova was up to, but that wasn't meant to be taken serious anyway.

There should be a best dressed-award as well. ;P

Top Bottom