Contact us

Barbara Dex Award

lasse braun

can not vote there because have no account - than i vote here for switzerland.xscared

FilipFromSweden

:dk: I literally can't stand a white tank top with a low neckline along with a suit-jacket

Miloutchi

I voted for James Newman. I also hated the dress from Greece.

And I actually really liked Roxen haha.

Ezio

Veteran
2021 is one of the worst dressed editions of Eurovision ever.

even Tusse or Tix deserve to be in contention for this award.

Shadowfuxcs

I voted for James Newman cause he managed to have the most boring and tacky outfit at the same time. Horrible shoes and horrible oversized coat. Also if you have a beard and you are about to perform on eurovision you better shave it off or trim it to give it a shape. At least the look matched the taste level of the staging: from the provincial pub to the big stage and back to the pub.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
NINTCHDBPICT000653350125-1.jpg

The puffy clown blouse. The Simon Cowell trousers a few sizes too big. The giant white Lego shoes. I usually don't care what people wear but combine all of this with the extreme pomp of Gjon's performance and I was actually triggered. I feel that the styling here hindered him to an extent with the public support he received.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
LVER: Good morning! What all do I have on today?
LVER's Non-Existent Assistant: Well, you're at the Capitol from 1-4, you're downtown from 6 all evening, and at some point you should vote for the Ba-
LVER: Romania.
LVERNEA: It-
LVER: Romania.
LVERNEA: I-
LVER: Romania!
LVERNEA: *duct tapes LVER's mouth*
LVER: (loudly and interstitially from here out) RRMRNRMRM!!
LVERNEA: As you've said, it's actually a really interesting philosophical question: should the Barbara Dex Award go to the country that delivers the most absurd outfit (rendering it, in its own way, a badge of honor), or should it go to the country whose fashion least fit the entry and most impeded its chances? *rips duct tape off*
LVER: Ow. I don't care. Either way, Romania.

midnightsun

Veteran
I actually liked both Romania and Switzerland.

The most unappealing outfit to me had :bg:. Her outfit wasn’t that strange or bad, it just didn’t fit on stage imho.

But the really most awkward outfit had :no:. So that’s my vote.

innou

Voted for Albina, just because I think that this is one of the occasions where a better outfit could have given her that qualification.

Esc_Vinyero

After a looong deliberation I decided to vote for :ro:. I don't know which one of the two outfits she used during rehersals and the final is worse tbh 🤣🤣

Top Bottom