Contact us

Barbara Dex Award

angry

..cut.. I don't see much creativity ..cut..
Seen on one of our beaches today :p:

f3e002ca7ddea57f4b10080bd54a19fb.png

pinkchiffon

But she didn't wear that one in the end, now did she...

I actually think that dress would have been preferable to what she wore in the end. It seemed like she initially planned to wear it, but there was so much negative feedback that she had to hastily obtain the onesie. She probably would still be winning the Barbara Dex award if she had worn the first one, but at least she would be winning it in a dress that she was wearing for herself and had put more thought into. :lol:

Brandt

:nl: is 500 times better than :am:

Sabrewulf238

I can't think of anything "Barbara Dex" worthy off the top of my head to be honest...

I'm worried Slovenia might win it just because of the headphones.

hawadharma

I can't think of anything "Barbara Dex" worthy off the top of my head to be honest...

I'm worried Slovenia might win it just because of the headphones.

Slovenia shall win this award, credits to the earphones and the boring white dress, which does not complement the great song AT ALL..

Alaska49

Genealogy deserves the Barbara Dex Award more than any of the other 39 acts, by far. DON'T DENY.

carl1

After looking so classy and elegant last year the award must go to :nl: this year.
It was a real wtf moment, even my mom couldnt concentrate on the song and just laughed hysterically.

kamc

It definitely has to be Trijntje....I mean what the hell was the look she was trying to achieve?!

Krishoes

I voted for :nl:

Brandt

I hate it when the Barbara Dex award goes to unusual but well-made costumes like Albania 2012 or Lithuania 2014

Wel-made costume... Lithuania 2014...

I need a moment. to. xpuke

CPV4931

voted for the Netherlands

:nl: for me

CatEye

The Netherlands. Although this year we didn't have any real horrors, and frankly I can't see anything beating Rona's countess Dracula costume. They sure did a good job at making her look just as hideous as the screechy vocal exercise she performed.

Top Bottom