Contact us

Barbara Dex Award

esc87fan

Might as well start speculating even though the final is tomorrow. Right now for me, it's a toss-up between Netherlands and Portugal

eerik

The Netherlands by some distance. It was a shocking "what were they thinking???" moment. I like the song in it's studio version, but that performance with that costume was just ridiculous. Disaster.

Portugal looked fine to me. xshrug

FilipFromSweden

None of the outfits this year was that bad, The Netherland's just looked strange, weird and unflattering

Blu

None of the outfits this year was that bad, The Netherland's just looked strange, weird and unflattering

Not that bad?? She went from this:
Trijntje_talks_to_technicians.png

...to this dress for the second rehearsal:
a_a_AP50646.jpg

...but then promptly desided on this train wreck for the SF:
aaaa_1_Trvns.png

I'm pretty sure that after the her crashing out of the SF the only chance to save this fallen star is to cast her as the fifth Teletubbie in their forthcoming movie.
tumblr_llzclboaoj1qzwnqb.gif

Mimoliin

Lithuania's dress wasn't too hawt, imo.

joancamo

Netherland for that horrible jumpsuit or Serbia for the 3rd time :D

ParadiseES

It's for :nl: Pretty obvious this year. No competition at all.

angry

After a good performance in 2013 and 2014, we finaly win a real prize in 2015 :p

pinkchiffon

I hate it when the Barbara Dex award goes to unusual but well-made costumes like Albania 2012 or Lithuania 2014, because that's just boring if you actually think those are the worst. At least somebody occasionally has a creative concept to break up all the party dresses, suits and trying-to-be-casualwear.

I think Trijntje is a nominee who actually deserves this one, though. I don't see much creativity, just a great big pair of onesie pajamas on stage.

Top Bottom