Barbara Dex Award 2018

EscGeek

Veteran
...and from thursday, i nominate montenegro

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
yeah macedonia and montenegro keeps being my top 2 contenders this year

i would choose macedonia since there were two ugly clothes while montegro only had one

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think people are sleeping on The Netherlands here, but yes, Macedonia and Montenegro were both very questionable choices, especially the fit of the jacket the Montenegrin artist was wearing. It was swamping him. Macedonia meanwhile looked weird, and that knitted looking second look thing that was supposed to be sexy? Erm ok.

WhoKnows

Honestly, they should just give to all the Balkans.

Except Croatia, obv.

Ezio

Veteran
Russia

Juliette

The only thing I remember (from a song I thought has deserved qualification) is just how dreadful the Macedonia outfit was.

Sammy

Veteran
Macedonia. She's the only one in history that would deserve a double price for two hideous outfits. xrofl

blein

Macedonia no doubt about that

Alaska49

in the true spirit of the award, it should go to nobody but montenegro or macedonia. those outfits were UGLY. my vote went to darling marija but she is NOT the first one to have two terrible outfits in one performance, nina kraljic says hi.

russia winning it would be fine in that "this is not what barbara dex is about but it is a disaster i guess" way. nobody else deserves to win other than those three.

WhoKnows

I'm guessing Macedonia takes this, not totally undeserving, but, imo, it should be Montenegro. Abysmal on every level.

ag89

The Balkans is killing it in this category. :D Macedonia is taking it this year. :D

Top Bottom