Contact us

Balkan Music Awards 2011

lucian-crusher

The 2nd edition of Balkan Music Awards is scheduled on the 4th of June in Sofia. It is just like a small Eurovision, only with Balkanik countries and where playback is allowed and also voting for your own country is allowed. Last year :rs: won the competition with the son ,,Ljubavi" by Zeljko Joksmiovic.

Here are the 11 participating songs:

1. :al: Aurela Gace feat. Dr. Flori & Marsel - Origjinale
2. :ba: Armin Muzaferija - Vulkani
3. :bg: Alisia - Tvoya totalno
4. :hr: Colonia - Zavoli me u prolazu
5. :gr: Helena Paparizou - An isoun agapi
6. :mk: Elena Risteska - Sakam po dobro da te pamtam
7. :me: Aka Lucas & Dado Polumenta - Sedam Subota
8. :ro: Inna - Sun is up
9. :sl: Rebeka Dremelj - Carobni zagrljaj
10. :rs: Natasa Bekvalac - Dve u meni
11. :tr: Emre Aydin - Hoscakal

Here is the recap:

Last edited:

lucian-crusher

They are chosen by on-line voting. The Top 5 most played songs on Balkanika TV from a specific country are nominated and the public votes in the Polls and the winner represents the country in Balkan Music Awards.

Last year :ro: and :tr: where the only countries not singing in national language, now it looks like we are alone :lol:

Btw Inna will receive the award for The most well nkown Balkan singer worldwide :D

Last edited:

Interrail

I didn't know there will be this contest.
None of the song is really amazing, but I think INNA will win, she's best among them.
Unfortunately, I won't watch it, my cable operator doesn't have Balkanika TV.

lucian-crusher

I didn't know there will be this contest.
None of the song is really amazing, but I think INNA will win, she's best among them.
Unfortunately, I won't watch it, my cable operator doesn't have Balkanika TV.

I don't have Balkanika TV either but TVR 3 and TVR International will broadcast it! I think :mk: will win. I don't get why it is in Sofia and not Belgrad because :rs: won last year....

Interrail

Maybe in Serbia somebody will broadcast it, but I doubt...if PINK won't broadcast...nobody else would, I'm sure:/
It's not really well-known contest here, I think only ppl who have Balkanika know about it. I guess it wasn't in Belgrade this year for practical reason that there won't be interest, no profit, no viewers, ppl don't know about it.

Cooler

Banned
Armin for Bosnia, yaaaaaaaaay! He has my support; As we live in the same city, I'm friend with his brother and sister! xkiss Kiss for Ibrahim and Emina! xheart
I also adore Croatian entry, that's the best Colonia's song! xheart
And Inna (that finished so underrated in NSC), ofcourse! xheart3333
Serbia is awesome as well, but they should send ''Ne valjam'' by Nataša, that one's better.

GO :ba:, :hr:, :ro:, :rs:! :D xheart

Milos-BC

I would've watched it, but I also don't have Balkanika anymore :(

Milos-BC

^^ Even though I prefer to watch such events on TV (and in bed too :lol:), I'll do it :D

nikolay_BG

Banned
It`s official. The best known balkanic artist award this year goes to Serbia and to Goran Bregovic.
Last year the award went to the amazing awesome greek goddes Anna Vissi.

Inna has many bread to eat till she comes to the level of Goran Bregovic and Anna Vissi ;)

Last year I went to the awards, but I can`t go this year, because they are in the exam season and I didn`t have so much will anyways,
last year I went only to see my beautiful Anna Vissi live xkiss

As for the songs this year, I really like the bulgarian, croatian, montenegrin, greek and albanian songs ;)

Scooby

I like only Slovene song, Rebeka is the best!

Isabella

Armin for Bosnia, yaaaaaaaaay! He has my support; As we live in the same city, I'm friend with his brother and sister! xkiss Kiss for Ibrahim and Emina! xheart
I also adore Croatian entry, that's the best Colonia's song! xheart
And Inna (that finished so underrated in NSC), ofcourse! xheart3333
Serbia is awesome as well, but they should send ''Ne valjam'' by Nataša, that one's better.

GO :ba:, :hr:, :ro:, :rs:! :D xheart

Somehow I missed :ba: and Armin :lol: xheart I looove all of his songs. I wish we live in the same city and I would stalk him :lol: :mrgreen:

The best Colonia's song? :eek: It's far from Colonia's great old hits. It's just ok and I don't understand why Colonia again :confused:

Top Bottom