Let's start a fire (Shh)
Let's go

Ma-ma-ma-ma, Mata Hari
Ma-ma-ma-ma, ma-ma-ma-ma, Mata Hari
Mata Hari​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
It all depends on Russia and Ukraine right now but I think that I will be voting for Efendi 20x minimum.

Almost every year, Eurofans attempt to downgrade the overall atmospheric performance of Azerbaijan (dunno why, btw). It's not a perfect performance (I mean, it's my favourite entry this year by miles but from the rehearsal clips, I think that :ru:, :ua: and especially :cy: and even :il: looked better) but not as bad as some ppl say.

Her outift looks great (imo) - glad her neck is back, her dancing isn't as stiff as described and I actually enjoy the backdrop video (especially how it changes the colours).

"Mata Hari" is not a 100% sure qualifier but I'm quite optimistic about its chances, though.

Stole

I am pleasantly surprised by how the song sounds in the arena. Especially the instrumental, it wakes the inner hoe in me.
Fire effects at the end are amazing. But I think that they didn't choose the right dancers, they are too tall compared to Efendi, because of that she looks kinda funny.

crashworld

Veteran
But I think that they didn't choose the right dancers, they are too tall compared to Efendi, because of that she looks kinda funny.

I believe this is one of the main issues most of us pick up. I thought it's staging basics 101 that you need to accentuate your main act from the back-ups. Her 4 female dancers are already taller than her and they are still in heels somemore.

Plus, making them dress similarly to the main act dwarfs Efendi even further. Plus the colour palette of the stage seems a little dark, I don't know why they insist on making Efendi and the dancers dressed in black. They need to make them pop in such a fiery banger.

Cyprus did the best job in that aspect by making Elena stand out by having her in a different outfit colour.

Yoozek

tenor.gif

It's the last chance to jump on the hype train guys. Total slayage incomin' in 5 days.

That bitch not only charms some random cobra and has most unique color combinations this year (just like Ukraine), Efendi also reverses stage colors by randomly shouting "hey". Not to mention she rapes the viewer with like 17 tempo speedups... and she has the most unique bop this year. Now imagine what would happen with Cleopatra. It's memorable AF and if anyone says otherwise, they have to be fans of Georgia this year.

Oh... apparently, she charmed a tick as well - even got some flowers from him. Just doing her job as Eurovision Ma ma ma MATA HARI!

Yoozek

Ana from Slovenia can't even stand in a 5m3 square cause she forgot this only important part in her choreo (not to mention we can't see a f*ing thing on her LED screen cause it's too high - this is the second rehearsal b* and this was THE BEST of your three runthroughs? :lol: ). And then there is this one, where she can't really dance but is selling the stuff 101%.

Those higher dancers stand in the back, without any light on their faces - so the performance is really focused on her anyways. And when they're needed for the camera angles to be tall, I guess they will.

I feel this is not the part which will be included in recap in the semi. This song is so good, they could even put a suspense moment in that second rehearsal footage. It's almost like "Like what you see? Check this..."

I'm as gagged as Destiny when she swallows a hot dog without any biting. Is it too much? I'm so sorry for my sense of humor. This is the second time. It won't happen again. I really like her. My bf on the other hand is obsesed with Malta. Today he stopped working just to check that pumpkin face on wiwiblogs live stream when she came to say "hiiii"

Can you believe that these retards from Wiwibloggs firstly had fun at food ASMR, because that woman did not know what ASMR is, then she shared that she's on antibiotics and when some idiot asked if it's because of covid - she then shared a pic of her cyst on her back. And then she wouldn't shut up about it...

Last edited:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

midnightsun

Veteran
I believe this is one of the main issues most of us pick up. I thought it's staging basics 101 that you need to accentuate your main act from the back-ups. Her 4 female dancers are already taller than her and they are still in heels somemore.

I think this is because they have that multi-arms-goddess where they stand behind each other, how will you do that if everyone is the same height?

I have to admit, I like her performance, to me it’s one of the best. She doesn’t overcompensate via sexy dancing like Moldova, Cyprus, Croatia or Serbia (but again, I love Serbia because it’s so overdone that it makes me smile in a good way, I want to dance with them and wiggle booties :ROFLMAO: )

crashworld

Veteran
I think this is because they have that multi-arms-goddess where they stand behind each other, how will you do that if everyone is the same height?

It's just a matter of lifting their arms at different angles, there's nothing to do with the need of having taller people behind her.

Top Bottom