10 7.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Azerbaijan-scaled.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ok i am dead. I knew Azerbaijan would deliver, they rarely disappoint. xbow I'm hopeful for a great song also.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
She should sing an avantgarde folk song like this tbh...

@anaraqueen does this qualify for your 100% hot live playlist or is it too live for you ?

Efendi is... an interesting choice. I neither like or dislike her songs, but twe got nothing similar this season so I'm glad they selected her.

Bakinka

Azeri local media wrote that the chosen song is called Scars. Another alternative was Cleopatra, but they chose the Scars. And both the song and the music video will be released by March 10.

Scars is the Ballad but Cleopatra is mid-tempo song.
Scars reminds "When The Music Dies" and accompanied by the traditional Azeri instrument Ud in the beginning.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
@anaraqueen does this qualify for your 100% hot live playlist or is it too live for you ?

Efendi is... an interesting choice. I neither like or dislike her songs, but twe got nothing similar this season so I'm glad they selected her.
too live

While there is no song, we can watch Samira's pictures:

this pic tho ldklksksjkdsjk

Azeri local media wrote that the chosen song is called Scars. Another alternative was Cleopatra, but they chose the Scars. And both the song and the music video will be released by March 10.

Scars is the Ballad but Cleopatra is mid-tempo song.
Scars reminds "When The Music Dies" and accompanied by the traditional Azeri instrument Ud in the beginning.
mess if it's in english as the title is.

and i don't like when the music dies efendi what are you doing IOTAP

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh. so it's a ballad then? xexcuseme xexcuseme hopefully it's good so I don't have to bitch that there is too many ballads.

njdevils94

Veteran
This is 17th in the odds at the moment. I think its gonna go way up once it gets released from the info we have about the song.

@anaraqueen this is your solo ballad this season to stan I feel. This instrument will be used in the song.

13553486_800.jpg

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
This is 17th in the odds at the moment. I think its gonna go way up once it gets released from the info we have about the song.

@anaraqueen this is your solo ballad this season to stan I feel. This instrument will be used in the song.

13553486_800.jpg
yessss xheat there is still no ballad over :7: to me (which is the yes i can stan part) and i like her voice.
this could be the nevena of this year where she gets into the top 5 out of nowhere. xbow

crashworld

Veteran
I hope Azerbaijan is going to send us a good uptempo track. We are seriously in need of one. They better don't disappoint me.

Just saw the previous post that it's going to be another ballad. Please no! Guess Azerbaijan is going to be in the mid-table/bottom for me this year.

Bakinka

I hope Azerbaijan is going to send us a good uptempo track. We are seriously in need of one. They better don't disappoint me.

Just saw the previous post that it's going to be another ballad. Please no! Guess Azerbaijan is going to be in the mid-table/bottom for me this year.
This is leaked Cleopatra's demo:

Do you like it?

Top Bottom