10 7.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Azerbaijan-scaled.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
I'm sooo sad we won't see a staging for this gem :cry:

She said in an interview that next year's song will also be an uptempo track and some of the elements for the staging will be kept for next year xyaaay xyaaay

LastDreamer

Banned
I changed my score from :1: to :0:

Yoozek

She said in an interview that next year's song will also be an uptempo track and some of the elements for the staging will be kept for next year xyaaay xyaaay

I'm 99% sure she won't get a song I'll consider a better one than Cleopatrrra but that's the proper approach in a situation like this. Whole year to write another gem!

hijirio

Veteran
Nothing is 100% certain yet, to elaborate, in the interview the guy asked her "What kind of staging were you planning for Cleopatrra?" And she said "I cannot reveal because we're considering keeping some of the elements also next year" then the guy said "So, next year's song will also be uptempo? " Then she kinda hinted 'yes', and said now they have a very long time to prepare a song, but concluded by saying "What matters most is that I feel the song coming from my heart, and with Cleopatra I really felt that, so if it's a song like that again, I'll be happy"

hijirio

Veteran
I'm 99% sure she won't get a song I'll consider a better one than Cleopatrrra but that's the proper approach in a situation like this. Whole year to write another gem!

I want them to literally plagiarize Cleopatra and send it again next year with a radical revamp. That would be a big middle finger in EBU's face.

hijirio

Veteran
@NikolaiMoller

There was no intervention,
We were lost, falling out of ourselves,
We were so filled with tension,
Getting mad was our cry for help
Now we're back with a vengeance
We found our inner voice again
And it speaks to our soul,
Loud and clear

This is how I imagine us singing Cleopatra on a massive stage performing in front of 20,000 people.
You on the left, me on the right.

us.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I want them to literally plagiarize Cleopatra and send it again next year with a radical revamp. That would be a big middle finger in EBU's face.

Then for Efendi to hijack the entire show Ruslana style and do a mini concert where she sings Cleopatra on an endless loop.

hijirio

Veteran
Then for Efendi to hijack the entire show Ruslana style and do a mini concert where she sings Cleopatra on an endless loop.

Baku 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026....... confirmed

Bakinka

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you for posting this interview! Loved watching it! Efendi looks like a very friendly, warm person whilst she's slaying in the music video. Can't wait to hear a different side of her next year!

Preuss

Is everyone from Azerbaijan based in Baku... or connected to Baku in some ways? Talking about the contestants

Mainshow

Veteran
2,2 million people live in Baku. That's basically more than 20% of the entire Azerbaijani population.
Having travelled to Azerbaijan twice, I can see why artists try to be based in Baku. There's no other opportunities to have a career based on music.

Top Bottom