3 2.2%

3 2.2%

10 7.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Azerbaijan-scaled.jpg

Bakinka

Rauf and Faik live in Russia and I think if they are selected for Eurovision as participant of Azerbaijan, they will most likely sing either in Russian or in English. I think they do not know the Azerbaijani language.

According to the information we received, Rauf and Faik brothers, originally from Azerbaijan but living in Russia, want to represent our country at the Eurovision Song Contest next year.
They have already contacted Public TV and if they agree they will be in casting this year.
We would like to remind you that, was offered to them last year but they did not accept it.

This song released only 2 days ago:

Preuss

It's great xmusic
Not sure how the song would do in Eurovision though, it doesn't sound like what Azerbaijan usually sends

Mainshow

Veteran
The new songs by Rauf & Faik are great! I can totally see myself voting for Azerbaijan again if they get selected #fingerscrossed

tuorem

[MENTION=6742]Bakinka[/MENTION] Since you predicted Chingiz last year, this must be Rauf & Faik's turn, right? :p I'm here for that!

Otherwise, I just wanted to say once again that - if there were to be a returnee in a near future (like Elnur) - it would have to be Aisel: pay her handsomely, apologise to her or convince her one way or another I DON'T CARE! She has to come back with a song of hers, showcasing her music style and voice.

With the right means, she's a talent that could go far in the competition imo, provided Ictimai TV contemplates giving pop songs a break someday.

tumblr_oz3t8wD5F51u7uduwo1_400.gif

Mainshow

Veteran
Truth told.
That said, X my Heart was a stellar pop song and superior to 80% of the entries that year. It should have qualified easily :(
Honestly, it's one of my favourite Eurovision entries ever.. So effing catchy.
Luna, moon me up xheart

Mrm

Veteran
It's great xmusic
Not sure how the song would do in Eurovision though, it doesn't sound like what Azerbaijan usually sends

Of course it doesn't, it is in Russian language.. :lol:

But I do love it! xmusic

Bakinka

Since you predicted Chingiz last year, this must be Rauf & Faik's turn, right? :p I'm here for that!

Thank you for believing in my predictions)
But it’s too early to make any predictions, I’m not sure of anything yet.

Otherwise, I just wanted to say once again that - if there were to be a returnee in a near future (like Elnur) - it would have to be Aisel: pay her handsomely, apologise to her or convince her one way or another I DON'T CARE! She has to come back with a song of hers, showcasing her music style and voice.

With the right means, she's a talent that could go far in the competition imo, provided Ictimai TV contemplates giving pop songs a break someday.
I agree with you about Aisel. She is very talented musician, and if they performed with her own music style and voice, her result would be much better.

Loindici

Veteran
Whoever the artists is, I'm indifferent. But now... will Symphonix submit more entries for Azerbaijan?

Mainshow

Veteran
Zamiq's voice sounds very promising but the song itself ain't my cup of tea. He needs a Russian-styled EDM rap-ish song with a dirty beat! xheart

Bakinka

In this interview, the head of the Azerbaijani delegation at Eurovision-2020 Leyla Guliyeva hinted that Azerbaijanis from abroad are participating in the selection. I think that she means Rauf & Faik, because they have already applied for participation in the selection. Most likely, they will represent Azerbaijan this year at the Eurovision Song Contest.

hijirio

Veteran
Azerbaijan was my favourite country of the decade. They better keep on slaying in the next decade, as well. Hoping for a song in Azerbaijani language, goddamn FOR ONCE!!

Top Bottom