3 2.2%

3 2.2%

10 7.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Azerbaijan-scaled.jpg

Kaz

THE LAND OF FIRE BRINGING IT AGAIN xheat xheat Eurovision 2021 bisexual pride edition confirmed

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Cleopatra meets Mad Max. Looks, sounds and vehicular moments of joy have been delivered. They actually listened to me. I said she needed to be lip syncing in front of a car to get me aboard the good ship Samira Efendi and I see multiple. Thank you Azerbaijan. The song would have got my 8 I think, but the music video gets you an upgrade to 10 points (give me a bit more time and you might get the 12). It's super fun, crazy catchy, and bless those lyrics.

source.mov

pastablanche

Apparently the chanting is a legit buddhist mantra xrofl

So the actual lyrics are:
Now I'm back with a vengeance
I found my inner voice again
And it speaks to my soul loud and clear
And it sounds like this…
Glory to the Dharma of the Lotus Sutra
Like Cleopatra

opinionsigotem

This is going to be a WHOLE MESS live, they'll have Egyptian dancing, Buddhist monks chanting, fire, the works. A full circus and I can't wait.

I cannot get on board the LGBT pandering from Azerbaijan, though. Before you guys pounce, yes, I'm aware this wasn't written specifically for them, but nevertheless there's an ugliness about a country using gay people for votes, especially one where the LGBT rights record is abhorrent.

Mainshow

Veteran
:12: for this absolutely entertaining masterpiece. The rolled R's in Cleopatra already deserve a couple of points on its own!

It's trashy but in a more "Solayoh" kind of way. It's going to be an everlasting bop in Eurovision history.

Mainshow

Veteran
This is going to be a WHOLE MESS live, they'll have Egyptian dancing, Buddhist monks chanting, fire, the works. A full circus and I can't wait.

I cannot get on board the LGBT pandering from Azerbaijan, though. Before you guys pounce, yes, I'm aware this wasn't written specifically for them, but nevertheless there's an ugliness about a country using gay people for votes, especially one where the LGBT rights record is abhorrent.

The thing is... A certain delegation or broadcaster doesn't represent the whole country. Actually, the Azerbaijani delegation is way more open-minded and they have sent gay artists to Eurovision before.

AleksTheDino

Wow Im impressed! :8: from me!
I had the Cleopatra bit stuck in my head right after the first listen, thats great. This will make the final with ease :D best Azerbaijani entry I can remember. I like this but it won't be a Baku 2021

LastDreamer

Banned
Modern mainstream trash.
:1: point.

Top Bottom