11 6.9%

4 2.5%

4 2.5%

1 0.6%

9 5.7%

• Total voters

crashworld

Veteran
Not sure if any of you have come across the articles and the backlash against Chingiz and Azerbaijan on that infamous weeweebloggs.
The comment section is on fire, crucifying Chingiz and Azerbaijan for what he has supposedly said in the interview.

AlekS

Veteran
Wiwi is a biased smelly dump but I've read the original article.
I'm wondering if it was faked or heavily edited. Otherwise I'm curious if he really said this:

"The goal of that photo shoot was to bring the attention of not only sexual minorities, but also normal people".
I know their general attitude about this subject but was it necessary to reply like that? :?

crashworld

Veteran
Wiwi is a biased smelly dump but I've read the original article.
I'm wondering if it was faked or heavily edited. Otherwise I'm curious if he really said this:

"The goal of that photo shoot was to bring the attention of not only sexual minorities, but also normal people".
I know their general attitude about this subject but was it necessary to reply like that? :?

The original article is in Azeri right? Do you have the language capability to confirm what what being written?
There is actually a video interview in the article which I believe the writer of the article got Chingiz's answers from.
I was thinking it could be a case of poor translation or bad choice of words from Chingiz.
But the amount of "hate" Chingiz and Azerbaijan got on that blog is ridiculous.

Linking the original article here: https://ru.oxu.az/showbiz/313608
Video interview can be found near the bottom of the page.
Hope someone with the language capability can confirm if what weeweebloggs has reported is true.

PashonFrut

The original article is in Azeri right? Do you have the language capability to confirm what what being written?
There is actually a video interview in the article which I believe the writer of the article got Chingiz's answers from.
I was thinking it could be a case of poor translation or bad choice of words from Chingiz.
But the amount of "hate" Chingiz and Azerbaijan got on that blog is ridiculous.

Linking the original article here: https://ru.oxu.az/showbiz/313608
Video interview can be found near the bottom of the page.
Hope someone with the language capability can confirm if what weeweebloggs has reported is true.

''Цель этой фотосессии в том, чтобы привлечь внимание не только секс-меньшинств, но и нормальных людей.''

''The purpose of this photoshoot was not only to attract attention from the sexual minority, but also normal people.''

I see it as a poor choice of wording, because he is being inclusive. If he was a homophone he would not mention ''not only''. You have to realise he is not the most articulate person as he didn't even finish high school.

crashworld

Veteran
''Цель этой фотосессии в том, чтобы привлечь внимание не только секс-меньшинств, но и нормальных людей.''

''The purpose of this photoshoot was not only to attract attention from the sexual minority, but also normal people.''

I see it as a poor choice of wording, because he is being inclusive. If he was a homophone he would not mention ''not only''. You have to realise he is not the most articulate person as he didn't even finish high school.

That's what I thought so. But he got so much flake for it. And also what he said about Duncan's staging drew so much criticism from the other people. And him being a "sore loser" for "complaining" being in the 8th place. I think the article/interview did it to sensationalize. I just got a feeling weeweebloggs has a vendetta against Chingiz and Azerbaijan this year.

By the way, the article is written in Russian? Because I did a Google translate and it detected the language as Russian.

Realest

Im pretty sure Farid got more, but we will never know.

Citelis

These stats are good but not very accurate because every year the number of participating countries is not the same. More usuful would be to find the percentage of how many points a country scored out of the maximum that could get.

crashworld

Veteran

Although the whole performance was lip-synced, but it seems like they did re-record a studio version with Chingiz doing the mugham. They should release it! I need that version.

hijirio

Veteran
Yassss what I needed most in my life was a studio mugham version of Chingiz's Truth and a duet by Chingiz (my 2019 crush) and Elina (my 2018 crush&winner) singing Arcade (my 2019 winner)

Now just let me die in peace

Only Dana International&Shiri Maimon singing Goodbye to Yesterday could top this. I am already wet xheat xheat xheat

Ezio

Veteran
I don't understand the lyrics,
but I gotta get through, gotta get through

AlekS

Veteran
I changed my mind about his post-ESC interview.

As appeared this pic was taken especially for our gay magazine :D by awesome erotic photographer who works mainly with our gay & closeted celebrities and with straight guys too (ESC 2017 for instance ). Later this pic was featured in Vogue:

jEXkOD9.jpg

Knowing his work I'm wondering if that was a nude session :oops:

tuorem

Knowing his work I'm wondering if that was a nude session :oops:

Really nice photo shoot imo. It didn't look cheap like some other ESC male contestants showing skin.

I've heard [MENTION=11002]EscTurkey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4391]PashonFrut[/MENTION] tried to pull the sheet at some point. You gotta ask them. :cool:

"Truth" has been such a grower for me. I love it now. xlove Fingers crossed for another great act in 2020.

Top Bottom