22 11.5%

14 7.3%

14 7.3%

11 5.7%

7 3.6%

31 16.1%

• Total voters

ZoboCamel

But it is more exciting this way. ;) Only few more days is left. :)

Yeah, I'm kinda glad that they're limiting access to the rehearsals this year. I'm essentially an addict when it comes to Eurovision news, so it's hard to hold back from spoiling myself on everything before the live shows are aired... but this way, I'm essentially forced to have a little more restraint :)

Tinchey

This is a mess I hope fails, even though I like the song. Those platforms kill the vibe for me.

lolita

Yeah, I'm kinda glad that they're limiting access to the rehearsals this year. I'm essentially an addict when it comes to Eurovision news, so it's hard to hold back from spoiling myself on everything before the live shows are aired... but this way, I'm essentially forced to have a little more restraint :)

Same with me, and I have lot obligations to do, like pretty much everyone in ordinary life, but I am huge Eurovision addict, during this month, I get easily distracted by everyday news and rehearsals. ;) :D

Alaska49

um, did anyone watch the same rehearsal i did? this is LAME (i say with love). qualifications looks more and more like a distant dream for azerbaijan.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Here are our initial reactions to the second rehearsal of Azerbaijan, check it out

DaFlo

Banned
I like the song but it looked kinda lame indeed. Then again nothing looked that outstanding tho, so no need to worry.

Realest

-------

Milos-BC

It's okay but a bit way too generic for my taste. Still, it's a great show opener nonetheless. I am not sure how she could end but she should be fairly certain as a qualifier (for the beginning).

4 points.

Galandar

It seems that Azerbaijan will really struggle to get a spot in the final. I don’t have a hope this time :(

Mrm

Veteran
This really growing on me, and I didn't want it to happen! :?

Rehearsal snippet is FANTASTIC!

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

Performance seems fantastic,. like they are flying on the stage...it looks magical..
And her color of voice is so warm..

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This really growing on me, and I didn't want it to happen! :?

Rehearsal snippet is FANTASTIC!

It's been a gradual grower for me, though I never once disliked it. I'm starting to really enjoy it now, and I think the song possesses one of the catchiest pop melodies of the year. The staging and styling at first glance didn't impress me, but after seeing what it looks like on camera, I think it's looking great. It would be sad to see this as Azerbaijan's first miss, but I don't believe it will be.

Top Bottom