30 12.7%

16 6.8%

11 4.6%

12 5.1%

5 2.1%

42 17.7%

• Total voters

Odalis

Yes, it was the best song of Azerbaijan. But it wasn't convincing live, this gymnast girl was totally uncalled for. Last year Azerbaijan did way better with a weaker, more generic song that came with an amazing staging, it did a lot for the success. But whatever, Start A Fire is still astonishing and Hold Me is still meh :)

Pawhlen

To see a scandal just because the result is a different one than polls or journalists opinion brfore the contest is just showing that you don't (want) to understand the mechanisms of Eurovision. The Azeris should have a chat with Israel on that matter. ;)

But still i'm not surprised. The word "Humility" don't exist in that country.

Pawhlen

With the old system used in 2009-2012, it would have finished in 17th place with 48 points. So everyone that thought the older system would have given them a high position like at least 12th place was wrong

anto475

just watched the semi final and final performances of Dilara side by side, what a mess. she had no coordination at all, her pronunciation was off, like most of the entries are fairly the same in both contests which is a great indicator of lots of practice, something Dilara was clearly lacking

Mashalover

Yes, it was the best song of Azerbaijan. But it wasn't convincing live, this gymnast girl was totally uncalled for. Last year Azerbaijan did way better with a weaker, more generic song that came with an amazing staging, it did a lot for the success. But whatever, Start A Fire is still astonishing and Hold Me is still meh :)
Exactly. What a shame that she did the worst on live for this wonderful song...

GRE

Does anybody knows the countries that voted for Azerbaijan in the jury voting?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Does anybody knows the countries that voted for Azerbaijan in the jury voting?

Do you mean who voted for them in the Jury rehearsal, or which juries gave them points? If it's which jury gave them points then it is:

San Marino - 12pts
Hungary - 10pts
Russia - 10pts
Belarus - 8pts
Latvia - 7pts
Malta - 6pts
Slovenia - 6pts
Estonia - 5pts
Greece - 5pts
Iceland - 5pts
Moldova - 4pts
Portugal - 4pts
Finland - 3pts
United Kingdom - 3pts
France - 2pts
Germany - 2pts
Lithuania - 2pts
The Netherlands - 2pts
Ukraine - 2pts
Denmark - 1pt
Israel - 1pt
Poland - 1pt

greece

I remembered something that Evalngelion had tell me before ESC, about Dilara's live vocals and I was laughing back then but now it turned out true :/

Terence

Watching the performance again and I can't understand in which language she's singing... :s

GRE

Do you mean who voted for them in the Jury rehearsal, or which juries gave them points? If it's which jury gave them points then it is:

San Marino - 12pts
Hungary - 10pts
Russia - 10pts
Belarus - 8pts
Latvia - 7pts
Malta - 6pts
Slovenia - 6pts
Estonia - 5pts
Greece - 5pts
Iceland - 5pts
Moldova - 4pts
Portugal - 4pts
Finland - 3pts
United Kingdom - 3pts
France - 2pts
Germany - 2pts
Lithuania - 2pts
The Netherlands - 2pts
Ukraine - 2pts
Denmark - 1pt
Israel - 1pt
Poland - 1pt

Thanks a lot !

Preuss

My favorite song from Azerbaijan.. sad Dilara only placed 22nd.. In Azerbaijan, she will be remebered as the first singer who didn't reach top five for Azerbaijan..

Preuss

Aww, Azerbaijan was robbed this year... :( love Dilara and Start A Fire so much! Why did they cut out the light on her dress in the rehearsals?

Preuss

Just wonder one thing: in the lyrics she sings: A soldier in the hands of, they forgot a mess - right? It sounds like that in the studio version and in the live performance, but when I search on the lyrics it's: A soldier in the hands of a forgotten mess - and that is wrong, isn't it? She don't says the word forgotten.. just wonder if I'm right or if the lyrics are wrong?

Please answer, because I really need to know if I'm the only one who hears a soldier in the hands of, they forgot a mess

PashonFrut

Just wonder one thing: in the lyrics she sings: A soldier in the hands of, they forgot a mess - right? It sounds like that in the studio version and in the live performance, but when I search on the lyrics it's: A soldier in the hands of a forgotten mess - and that is wrong, isn't it? She don't says the word forgotten.. just wonder if I'm right or if the lyrics are wrong?

Please answer, because I really need to know if I'm the only one who hears a soldier in the hands of, they forgot a mess

She says ''a forgotten mess',' it's that she pronounces the ''a'' as ''ey''. That's probably why you hear ''they'''.

Top Bottom