10 3.9%

8 3.1%

36 14.0%

• Total voters

Metafeller

Banned
Cyprus' jury: 0 points to Azerbaijan, but Azerbaijan gets 8 points from Cyprus
Israel's jury: 0 points to Azerbaijan, but Azerbaijan gets 8 points from Israel

No more comments needed... Azerbaijan was one of my favorites this year, but if they used this tactic to get a top 5, then sorry, but they are not playing fair!

Do you think cheating is as easy as you said?

Celia

She didn't say anything about "how" but it is true that the Cypriot juries have claimed that. Quite suspicious, I've heard about 3500 messages and not a single phone call...Have people from Cyprus voted for Azerbaijan more than, let's say, for Greece? (Eleftheria is from Cyprus, I mean, people know her...)

Everything is just so weird!
(Correct me if I'm wrong about Eleftheria, please)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
She didn't say anything about "how" but it is true that the Cypriot juries have claimed that. Quite suspicious, I've heard about 3500 messages and not a single phone call...Have people from Cyprus voted for Azerbaijan more than, let's say, for Greece? (Eleftheria is from Cyprus, I mean, people know her...)

Everything is just so weird!
(Correct me if I'm wrong about Eleftheria, please)

Yes, that's my point too. And yes, Eleftheria is Cypriot and famous in Cyprus, so 12 points from public at least was guaranteed. I am not complaining about my country giving to Azerbaijan or to anybody points, but the reason why it gave it these points. It's very suspicious, these with the 3500 sms and not a single phone call says a lot...

And cheating is easy if you have the money to do that. (I still remember Loucas Yiorkas' mother in the final of X Factor buying phone cards for all the children of his brother's school to vote for Loucas, how much more a country that has the money would be able to do that in a bigger degree).

It's clear, if you have the money, you buy everything. But not when there is a song like Euphoria, then you can not buy the victory!

Favourite

I think it's even better than Running Scared. She must be second instead of Russia but fourth place is very good,too.
You deserve more, Sabina :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
This song grew a lot on me. I've always liked it, but became definitely one of my BIG faves. It's true that she's beautiful, but she sounded rather silly in that short interview from the greenroom :lol:

Galandar

Hey guys, I could not come here for a long time. It was a very special edition for me cause taking part at ESC in your own country is something really different in a positive meaning of this word. I am proud Azerbaijan could make it really well. Let me thank you all and send my sincere greetings to Sweden, Loreen deserved it well! See you in 2013 xcheers

LalehForWD

Sabina is great!! xyesxyesxcheerxcheer

The low husky voice makes the original still the best though. I love the part at 2:20 which was later removed in the live performance. :)

DannyDS

Let me just say that this song gave me goosebumps in the final!

A deserved 4th position and I really hope I can visit your beautiful country someday :)

deese

Sabina is getting maried on the 26th. It seems that all our Eurovision girls decided to marry. Aysel is married and pregnant. Sabina is getting married soon and today I have heard rumors about Safura :mrgreen:

Top Bottom