Still not gonna speak to me
Whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah

And I try to keep us alive
But you’re cold, cold, cold
Now every second that my heart skips, it ends

But I try to keep us alive
But it’s cold, cold, cold, cold
When the music dies (cold, cold, cold)
It gets cold and there’s no sunrise (cold, cold, cold)

So cold, now every second that my heart skips, it ends

Oh… try to keep us alive
But you’re cold, cold, so cold
Every second my heartbeat ends

Still I try to keep us alive
But you’re cold, cold, cold
When the music dies

Last edited by a moderator:

doctormalisimo

Re: AZERBAIJAN 2012

One thing that I'd love to hear from Azerbaijan is the Azerbaijani language. They've never had it on ESC before and it would be something nice to hear.

deese

I'd love too, but many Azeris strongly believe that people in Europe won't understand it and therefore dislike. :(

PashonFrut

I want Zulfunaz Rajabova to represent Azerbaijan in 2012! I'm still pretty pissed she didn't get through this year. She has a nice voice and she is gorgeous, very beautiful girl and knows how to present herself! xheart

she is singing Michal Jackson's song here

Shady Lady :p

deese

Yes, she is pretty, but I think it is time for us to send a male singer, alone. Oh, I don't know who it could be. Azad, Chingiz or may be a new guy.

Narmina

^ agree!! Finally I wanna see a solo male at ESC from Azerbaijan!

PashonFrut

Yes, she is pretty, but I think it is time for us to send a male singer, alone. Oh, I don't know who it could be. Azad, Chingiz or may be a new guy.

A male only if he has a good voice and looks decent. Chingiz has the looks but his voice is made for simple music, bit of guitar here and there and that's it. He is hot but that's not enough. Azad is not handsome, has a good voice but his overall performance is very weak. He would be easily forgotten among other European contestants. Zulfunaz is perfect for this, she can sing and looks like an angel. Perfect combination, just look at Maja Keuc this year ... it works xheart

Narmina

To be honest I also see Aysel again at ESC. She will bring us a victory..you'll see ;)

deese

a girl again. :? pls Frut, we really need to do something different for a change.
Zulfinaz is really pretty with great vocals, I agree. I also agree with your points about Chingiz, he is good looking but an average singer, on the other side Azad sings well but not so attractive. Emin, I cannot believe that he will agree to participate. Ah, we have Erkin, remember him? I cannot remember any other young and good looking male singers with normal vocal honestly. However, nobody knew Eldar last year either, so we can have a new face.

PashonFrut

To be honest I also see Aysel again at ESC. She will bring us a victory..you'll see ;)

Sure, but in about 7-10 years, not in 2012 I'm sure Azerbaijan wants to show some variety in artists and not just Aysel.

Narmina

yes, Erkin is very lovely guy + I like his singing style. It will be better to make an internal selection and send Erkin to ESC with uptempo pop-rock song

PashonFrut

a girl again. :? pls Frut, we really need to do something different for a change.
Zulfinaz is really pretty with great vocals, I agree. I also agree with your points about Chingiz, he is good looking but an average singer, on the other side Azad sings well but not so attractive. Emin, I cannot believe that he will agree to participate. Ah, we have Erkin, remember him? I cannot remember any other young and good looking male singers with normal vocal honestly. However, nobody knew Eldar last year either, so we can have a new face.

Erkin the rocker guy? If you mean the rocker guy then I absolutely agree! If there is a talented guy around please let's send him, I have nothing against it at all. But I don't care if we send a girl either, as long as she can deliver a good performance.

P.S I do too would love to see Elnur back, he has the best voice among our candidates so far!

deese

^ a good idea. Narmina, do you know him personally? you can recommend him to try next year.
yes, Frut, the same guy. :)

Last edited:

Narmina

^ Sudabah, no unfortunally I don't know him personally..Just know that he took part in national selection of 2008 and listened once to him in youtube. I suppose not bad at all for ESC

Top Bottom