Contact us

Austria || WV174 - Entry Sent

EDC0708

The winner has been sent as Austria's next entry, there was just one point in it!

EDC0708

Unser Lied für Österreich - Third Place Lucky - Part Zwei!

Once again, I am looking back at entries that finished 3rd place in previous editions, in case I had a great gem that was missed back then! There will be a national final in future for runner ups, which the runner up of this edition may qualify for.

I have held 11 national finals previously, as in one case the 3rd place finisher ended up going to Worldvision, five participated last time, and as I may reuse the dance national final in future (especially as the winner has only a tenuous dance link) that leaves four third placers left to compete again, including two songs from the same act!

The song with the most points will represent Austria this time, while the song with the second highest score will be sent as my backup entry. If you are aware of any potential issues with any of the songs, please let me know :)

Use the points system
:12: :10: :8: :7:
to rank the 4 songs below

Send all votes by private conversation to me. I have cleared some space in my inbox in advance, let me know if my inbox fills up again, if you have an open conversation with me, you can reuse that if needed, as I have space for messages, just less for new conversations!

SONG 1: The Beetle by Mother's Cake
SONG 2: Tell Me A Poem by Papermoon

SONG 3: Faust by Culk

SONG 4: Lucy's Eyes by Papermoon

Voting closes 10pm CEST on 9th June 2023​

Last edited:

EDC0708

Thanks to everyone who has voted, the winner has been sent as Austria's next entry!

EDC0708

Dancing Stars For Worldvision - Part Zwei!​

For the second time, I am hosting a dance themed National Final! The remaining seven songs from last time return, along with an additional song from Mathea, replacing the winning song from last time.

All songs in the national final have some connection to dance, either in the title or lyrics, or some dancing happening in the video itself. As always, please let me know if any of these aren't eligible.

Use the points system
:12: :10: :8: :7: :6: :5: :4: :3:
to rank the 8 songs below

Send all votes by private conversation to me. I have cleared some space in my inbox in advance, let me know if my inbox fills up again, if you have an open conversation with me, you can reuse that if needed, as I have space for messages, just less for new conversations!

SONG 1: Imaginary Dances by AUREUM Saxophon Quartett
SONG 2: One More Time by Mona Lisa Twins

SONG 3: Kein Tutu by Mathea

SONG 4: Traumtanzer by Simone Steltzer

SONG 5: Tanz Tanz Tanz by Erste Allgemeine Verunsicherung

SONG 6: Dance Avec Moi by Zoë

SONG 7: Dancing Again by Papermoon

SONG 8: Tanz by Leo Aberer

Closing Date: 14th August 5pm CET​

Top Bottom