Contact us

Austria || WV174 - Entry Sent

Milos-BC

Re: Austria - SEM - Hero

Thanks to everyone who voted for us and who brought us a top 10 result xcheer :D

This is the second best result of :at: in the finals so far if I am well aware.

More details about our next entry will be revealed soon :D

Milos-BC

Re: Austria - Parov Stelar - ????

It is time to reveal our next entrant who is chosen internally, just like the previous 2 :D

After 2 great results, this time we decided to be a bit risky and send something different...........so.............our next entrant isssss:

Parov Stelar

Parov-Stelar-The-GROUND.jpg

Prepare for a funky, groovy and a very different entry compared to the previous 2! :D

Milos-BC

Re: Austria - Anna F. - Too Far

:at: is in the final! :D xcheer

Thanks to everyone who voted for Anna F. xcheers

Milos-BC

Thanks to everyone who voted for :at: in the final, it was good that we were there :D

As for the future.........since one of the regions I really wanted to take before (at some point) became available, I decided to leave :at: . I had more things to say here, but who knows what may happen in the future, and maybe i return to it at some point :D

Thanks to everyone who voted for :at: while I was juror in the previous 3-4 months, I really enjoyed my stay here :D

Whoever wishes to take over :at: and continue where I stopped, I wish him all the best, of course, and I will hope that he outruns my own results here :D xcheer

Paper7

:at::at::at: WV 42 :at::at::at:
T.Cane feat. Nadja Abd El Farrag & Greg Bannis - The Beat Is On

Yeah, after i had short time of deciding (because i thought i would still be in OP for this edition) i took this as :at: entry. I know its rather trashy and will have low chances, but i love it :D

But for next time i promise something different from that ^^

Paper7

:at::at::at: WV 43 :at::at::at:
Bilderbuch - OM

Another rather strange entry, but not so trashy as the last one at least ^^ And i believe, it will do better than the one before, but that is easy and i believe it will not be better enough :lol: Was on the LL, but short before my entry would have been played my PC crashed, so i didnt have seen the comments, but i guess they were in best case "mixed" (Sorry if i guessed reactions wrong ^^) :mrgreen: But hell yeah, i wont stop choosing entries based in first on my taste :p

But my taste is broad and may bring me to the final somewhen in future ^^

edit: this sounds maybe more agressive as it was ment ;)

Carrie

Re: Austria [ 43 ] Bilderbuch - OM

Very different entry :D You were correct about the live launch - it was a love-hate entry.

ShoeFlo

Considering your current and your last entry, the next entry is consequently this one:

:mrgreen:

But seriously, as Carrie said before, there are people who loves this song and there are people who just can't stand it. At the end songs like that brings more variety to the contest which is very positive and I'm curious how this song will do

JamieBrown

Considering your current and your last entry, the next entry is consequently this one:

But seriously, as Carrie said before, there are people who loves this song and there are people who just can't stand it. At the end songs like that brings more variety to the contest which is very positive and I'm curious how this song will do

xrofl2

But seriously, if we will see this song once in WV, it should be this version, althouh it have to be :de: then :lol:

Carrie

I was sad to see :at: out. Better luck next time :(

Paper7

[video]

:lol:

But its definetely a no to Moneyboy :D

I was sad to see :at: out. Better luck next time :(

Thanks! If i stay with what i have in mind i think i will have it :)

Paper7

:at::at::at: WV 44 :at::at::at:
Urban Ego - Freezin'

I think i can say the same as for my last entry: it will do better than the entry before ^^ I was right as i said that last time, and i hope it will come true again. :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom