Contact us

Austria || WV174 - Entry Sent

EDC0708

Here is an example vote, in case I over complicated the voting!

Artist Voting:
:12: Artist A
:10: Artist B
:8: Artist C
:7: Artist D

Song Voting:
Florence: Song X
Mother's Cake: Song X
MonaLisa Twins: Song X
Oska: Song X

Thank you!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
oh damn sorry for missing round two xcry i will vote in round three though! (just not today as it's already too late :lol:)

EDC0708

Make sure to get your votes in by tomorrow midday at the latest, I will then announce the three artists and songs progressing to the final round of voting, ahead of the 7th January deadline for this edition.

EDC0708

Thanks again to everyone who has voted, this is the last result show, where we will find out the three artists and songs going through to the final, your top two have qualified, while I will be left to decide on the third artist going through.

First up, for our Interval dance, a quickstep from Eurovision Dance Contest 2008 couple, Dorian Steidl and Nicole Kuntner

EDC0708

The first act you have voted through to the final is...

EDC0708

The second finalist you have voted for is...

EDC0708

Danger Zone Decision

EDC0708

The Final!
Vote for the winner using 12, 10, 8 scoring, the song with the most votes will be sent as my first choice, with the second most voted song sent as the back-up entry.

SONG 1: Out of the Blue by Florence Arman

SONG 2: The Operator by Mother's Cake

SONG 3: I Don't Know Birds That Well by MonaLisa Twins
Votes cast in previous rounds will be carried over, but you can vote again to change your previous vote.
Voting closes at 11am CET on 7th January.

Thanks everyone!

EDC0708

Thanks so much to everyone who voted throughout the four rounds! Voting is now closed, your winner has been sent as Austria's entry!

EDC0708

Just had time to see this today, sorry! :(

No worries, thanks for voting during the previous rounds, ideally there would have been a longer voting period for the final, but I had to finish ahead of the deadline. Your ranking of the three finalists was carried over from the semi :)

EDC0708

First of all, just to share the results of my last two national finals, thanks to everyone who voted!:

Tout Paris
Ins Offener Messer
18​
Million Euro Smile
15​
Dieser Tag
15​
Legends Never Die
15​
Inspektor Tatu
11​

Zoe got me to my only final to date!

The Operator
I Don't Know Birds That Well
48​
Out of the Blue
44​

Mother's Cake dominated the voting across all four rounds, finishing in first place in all four rounds of voting, and close to full marks in the final! Despite this, winning song 'The Operator' didn't reach the final, but 16th Place in a Semi Final is still my second best result since I started.

EDC0708

Unser Lied für Österreich!

Just one round of voting this time. The runner's up from the last two National Finals - Kitty in A Casket and MonaLisa Twins return with the songs that nearly made it previously. Due to the multi round format of the last national final, three acts had left over songs that didn't get used, which means Mother's Cake, Oska and Palffi all return with new songs!
Completing the line-up are national final regulars, and former Worldvision contestants Erste Allgemeine Verunsicherung, former Eurovision and Worldvision contestant Paenda, and Symphonic Metal band Edenbridge!

The song with the most points will represent Austria this time, while the song with the second highest score will be sent as my backup entry. If you are aware of any potential issues with any of the songs, please let me know :)

Use the points system
:12: :10: :8: :7: :6: :5: :4: :3:
to rank the 8 songs below

Send all votes by private conversation to me. I have cleared some space in my inbox in advance, let me know if my inbox fills up again, if you have an open conversation with me, you can reuse that if needed, as I have space for messages, just less for new conversations!

SONG 1: Crooked Teeth by Oska
SONG 2: Seventeen by Palffi

SONG 3: Higher by Edenbridge

SONG 4: Geld oder Leben by Erste Allgemeine Verunsicherung

SONG 5: The Beetle by Mother's Cake

SONG 6: Like a Domino by Paenda

SONG 7: Ins Offener Messer by Kitty in a Casket

SONG 8: I Don't Know Birds That Well by MonaLisa Twins

Voting closes 11am CET on 31st January 2022

EDC0708

Unser Lied für Österreich - Just the Two of Them!

After three unsuccessful internal selections, the national final is back, this time celebrating duets! This time, I have opted for all live (or at least mimed) performances, next editions duets will all be music videos.

Returning are Trackshittaz (Austria 2012), who had to be removed from a previous national final due to the song being ineligible, and Mona Lisa Twins, who have competed in two previous national finals.

The song with the most points will represent Austria this time, while the song with the second highest score will be sent as my backup entry. If you are aware of any potential issues with any of the songs, please let me know :)

Use the points system
:12: :10: :8: :7: :6: :5: :4: :3:
to rank the 8 songs below

Send all votes by private conversation to me. I have cleared some space in my inbox in advance, let me know if my inbox fills up again, if you have an open conversation with me, you can reuse that if needed, as I have space for messages, just less for new conversations!

SONG 1: Stumme Schrerie by L'Âme Immortelle (Starts 5 Mins into video)
SONG 2: Dogs by HVOB

SONG 3: Tell Me a Poem by Papermoon

SONG 4: Close To You by Mona Lisa Twins

SONG 5: In The Mirror by White Miles

SONG 6: No War by Cari Cari

SONG 7: Oida Chüüü by Trackshittaz (Starts at 2:20 into video)

SONG 8: Ab und Zu by Anger

Voting closes 9pm CET on 25th May 2022​

EDC0708

Many thanks to everyone who voted, voting is now closed, the highest scoring song will be sent as Austria's entry, with 2nd place as the back-up.

Top Bottom