Let me be your halo
'Cause heaven can't wait for us to finish the fight

And I'm stronger than angels
I'm fearless in danger
And I will bring dark to the light
Let me be your halo
'Cause we've been through hell and back in only one night​

marty

Eberhard Forcher said there are 4 names in the list so far.
The Austrian representative wil be revealed in December.
It also seems that this year a lot of good songs were submitted. More than 20 songs made it into the first listening, usually it is only around 10 songs. Eberhard Forcher said that it is the best selection since he is in charge. Hopefully we will get a great song this year. Eberhard Forcher also said, that three of the remaining four are well known artists of the austrian music scene and he confirmed that one of them is a real big name. The act will be decided on next week.

Last edited:

elanyvx

It also seems that this year a lot of good songs were submitted. More than 20 songs made it into the first listening, usually it is only around 10 songs. Eberhard Forcher said that it is the best selection since he is in charge. Hopefully we will get a great song this year. Eberhard Forcher also said, that three of the remaining four are well known artists of the austrian music scene and he confirmed that one of them is a real big name. The act will be decided on next week.
is there an article with this news? I have seen the podcast but I don't know the German language.

marty

is there an article with this news? I have seen the podcast but I don't know the German language.
There is only the podcast as far as I know. He also mentioned that he negotiated with Bilderbuch. Thats at least something that Bilderbuch did not say no immediately.

Sammy

Veteran
you’re setting a high level of expectations xheya

Last edited:

aef

It sounds indeed very promising! What a surprise that they were in negotiations with Bilderbuch!

aef

Its not parov stelar but its a producer in the dance / Electronic genre
Do you have any hints about the other shortlisted acts?

Datura

I heard about 12 Songs that were shortlistened, i dont know who the final 4 are, but with 2 of them i'm sure that they picked them.
One is said Electronic producer collaborating with a female Newcomer (who i've not been familiar with before), their Song is VERY "inspired" by a Well known Song from 80s (a bit too similar for my taste). The 2nd act is a duo rather in the Alternative popmusic scene. But I've only heard the demo versions so i dont know how the final Songs will sound.

There was another pop-dance Song in the selection who might have a Chance with the people at orf, a ballad by a guy who has already been the songwriter for some Hits... and others. But i dont know if they are still in the race

Im not as enthusiastic as Eberhard Forcher though, lets just say he basically likes almost everything and finds something positive very easily. Dont mean that in a harsh way, its not that all Songs were bad, its just that there was no Song that screamed winner or sure qualifier to me. Again just judging the Demo Versions

Sammy

Veteran
I heard about 12 Songs that were shortlistened, i dont know who the final 4 are, but with 2 of them i'm sure that they picked them.
One is said Electronic producer collaborating with a female Newcomer (who i've not been familiar with before), their Song is VERY "inspired" by a Well known Song from 80s (a bit too similar for my taste). The 2nd act is a duo rather in the Alternative popmusic scene. But I've only heard the demo versions so i dont know how the final Songs will sound.

There was another pop-dance Song in the selection who might have a Chance with the people at orf, a ballad by a guy who has already been the songwriter for some Hits... and others. But i dont know if they are still in the race

Im not as enthusiastic as Eberhard Forcher though, lets just say he basically likes almost everything and finds something positive very easily. Dont mean that in a harsh way, its not that all Songs were bad, its just that there was no Song that screamed winner or sure qualifier to me. Again just judging the Demo Versions
And the level of expectation drops again! :lol:

Datura

And the level of expectation drops again! :lol:
Sorry 😅 i'm usually negative with the preselection Songs though. Only really liked cesars entry (and paenda, assuming that they would do something with the demo version, not knowing that the final version would sound the same)

sigi

The 80ies Song is very Raylee 21 and the chours is very catchy.
@sigi have u heard them aswell again? Whats ur verdict
Submission deadline for the finished songs is tomorrow 11. 11.
From the 4 finalists with demos:
The 80ies demo is very Raylee21 but the chours is very catchy and cheap (but they will change the lyrics)
The former NF act changed the song ;)
The unknown band also changed the song
I like the german song the most. It's in "Slovenia 19" style

Last edited:

aef

Former NF act??

Who is the act with someone involved with over 50 Million YT views then...

All in all very interesting!

Datura

The 80ies Song is very Raylee 21 and the chours is very catchy.

Submission deadline for the finished songs is tomorrow 11. 11.
From the 4 finalists with demos:
The 80ies demo is very Raylee21 but the chours is very catchy and cheap (but they will change the lyrics)
The former NF act changed the song ;)
The unknown band also changed the song
I like the german song the most. It's in "Slovenia 19" style
U know a lot more than i do then

Edited:
Interesting that the "Former nf act" changed the song, hope its a good one, i generally like them a lot (bit i didnt think they would make the top4)
And good that they change the lyrics to the 80s Song, maybe the comparison is less obvious then

Last edited:
Top Bottom