Tell me, is this what you wanted?
Tell me, is this what you wanted?
Amen, amen, yeah
Are you getting what you wanted?
Are you getting what you wanted?
Amen​

Last edited by a moderator:

marty

I think it is his first song with quite a good chorus. overall i dont really like the song. maybe a ballad would be a better idea.

Ezio

Veteran
on the Autobahn I only listed to Contigo and Love Religion

Lindon

The choreography in the white shirts (3:20) is a small part of the planned stage choreography of "Alive" for Rotterdam 2020.

Lindon

While we wait for the song for 2021, I look to the distant future. Maybe we should try Viennese again. These are Willi Resetarits (Eurovision 1977) and Wenzel Beck (Eurovision 202?) last week. 4 minutes of calm:

marty

While we wait for the song for 2021, I look to the distant future. Maybe we should try Viennese again. These are Willi Resetarits (Eurovision 1977) and Wenzel Beck (Eurovision 202?) last week. 4 minutes of calm:

your post shows how desperately bored we are this season. xwait

marty

I wonder if ORF like announced earlier organised a song writing camp for vincent. if so they must have done it very secretely. ;-)

Looren

Veteran

Honestly I like it :D

Lindon

I wonder if ORF like announced earlier organised a song writing camp for vincent. if so they must have done it very secretely. ;-)
I got the impression lately that it boils down to the Pænda agreement: almost total artistic freedom. And when I consider the cost of the new ORF broadcast center, a moderate budget for the staging.

Sammy

Veteran
I got the impression lately that it boils down to the Pænda agreement: almost total artistic freedom. And when I consider the cost of the new ORF broadcast center, a moderate budget for the staging.
In that case... i see the chances for a final shrinking. Vincent seems to overestimate his song writing capacities considerably.

marty

Paenda did not have total artistic freedom. she was a last minute decision because king and potter canceled. they just could not change the artist once again after they noticed that she would not adapt to their wishes. vincent seems to be very confident with his team. it makes sense if he produces his song with them. on the other hand i dont think that orf will accept just any song. they dont want to win but they want to get into the final.

marty

now as we know that the casting show starmania21 will start 26 february it is quite obvious in which tv show vincent buenos song will be presented.

Sammy

Veteran
Frankly, I'm happy to have starmania back. I liked the show back then. Perhaps we'll find a possible contestant for the ESC in the years to come here.

Lindon

now as we know that the casting show starmania21 will start 26 february it is quite obvious in which tv show vincent buenos song will be presented.

Frankly, I'm happy to have starmania back. I liked the show back then. Perhaps we'll find a possible contestant for the ESC in the years to come here.

According to rumors, the host of starmania21 will be

Lindon

I have just uploaded the end of the final of the first season of Starmania on my YouTube channel. Those were the golden days of the ORF. The final had over 1.6 million viewers on average and an unbelievable 90% market share in the target group age 12 to 29. That evening, ORF completely destroyed its competition. It was also a stress test for Austria's telecommunication infrastructure. Almost 6 million votes were cast in the final vote. Astonishing in a country with 8 million inhabitants at the time.
I guess this will never be possible again.

Last edited:

Lindon

Vincent in an official diplomatic mission:

marty

Vincent will release his new album next week. Its quite clear that his ESC song will not be on the album but that makes me think that his song for Rotterdam is already chosen and probably will not be written by himself which might be good news. With a ballad he will surprise the bubble though it is a pity that we probalby will not see him dancing.

Sammy

Veteran
From all I heard from him he seems to be pretty proud of his songwriting, so I rather doubt he‘ll accept a song from somebody else for Rotterdam. Also I hope he goes for uptempo. His dancing is a huge asset that he should definitely use.

Top Bottom