Amen, amen, yeah
Are you getting what you wanted?
Are you getting what you wanted?
Amen​

Last edited by a moderator:

MalagaToledo

Banned
maybe she could write Vincent a song. lol
I took a pause from this forum, but I had to reply on this. I can't figure out if you were joking or u were serious, but no. I assume u were joking. No thank you, like she doesn't have better things to do in her life, but to write a song to that person or engage in any way with that person. :rolleyes:xfacepalm:rolleyes:

Lindon

program announcement text of ORF talk show VERA
This year Vincent Bueno - finally - would have made it after several attempts as Austria's candidate for the Song Contest, but unfortunately ... this did not take place! The likeable musical star with Filipino roots performs his song from the Eurovision competition live at VERA and explains why he fell into a very big, deep hole after his brilliant victory of the ORF production "Musical! Die Show"; accompanied by suicidal thoughts from which the encounter with his future wife Charity could only get him out

MalagaToledo

Banned
My absolute hero, my favourite of esc 2021 has liked a post of vb about blackout... Wt* is happening right now. I cannot believe. o_O:oops::confused:

Omg, he even follows him. How did that happen and wt* is going on.

Lindon

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
Okay I finally sat down to watch/listen Vincent new song....
2 Toughts came to mind...
-Is that his all family sings in this video
- Is he is going to write a song similar to this for Eurovison 2021 entry....

MalagaToledo

Banned
Thank you for giving the exact time marker, because I can't be bothered to listen whole 60 mins of him talking. Well, that is true. I wasn't a very good person and im not proud of some things I did, but I try to change myself to better each day. But I don't have insta currently. And I haven't written on his insta for a long time. And he was def not talking about me. So, you are right about it. I am changing to be the best version of myself as should everyone else.

But, I haven't heard him saying anything about what u said "he still thinks u have changed". He just said that some guy was trying to throw him under the bus by telling people facts about him. He was clearly talking about someone else.

What I am not happy is that he uses they say about me "how can he say that he would be proud if his girls were str8" instead of they said that I am homophobe because I wouldn't be proud of them and love them the same way if they were gay. That's the huge difference, reverse psychology that I am not buying.

Ohh, now I know why my hero follows this person. He said that universe is the best song. Hmmm, does he know my hero is.. Lol

PS what I also noticed is that he said if we all would half accept each other (not fully), then there wouldn't be disputes. Im like wtf, how can you support 50% lgbt rights.

Last edited:

Lindon

It starts with "... the reaction of this one guy, actually, he then... - I'll tell you the story later - I found it so beautiful, so beautiful ..."

What do you think did he think was "beautiful" about the reaction? The bashing part or the apology? :unsure:

Lindon

Okay I finally sat down to watch/listen Vincent new song....
2 Toughts came to mind...
-Is that his all family sings in this video
- Is he is going to write a song similar to this for Eurovison 2021 entry....

In the podcast, when asked if he has a vision for the next entry, "Many are talking to me, please no ballad, please no ballad - I just think "Why not?". The interviewers laugh and suspect that he only wants to confuse the competition with this statement.

MalagaToledo

Banned
You are right. At first I thought I've heard die Reaktion von dieser Mensch fand ich nicht so schön/nicht schön.
Whatever genre he gets, he will be drowned in the sea of unmemorable and ppl will forget about his song the moment he finishes the song unless they use his song as a toilet break. Im not sure he will draw easier semi for 2021.

Lindon

It is not a new opinion of him. Immediately after the release of universo, he said it was his favorite song.
Later he was very impressed by on fire.
I think besides the song he loves "Signature Moves" in general. The choreography of alive also had a special signature move (not in the video). Marvin Dietmann convinced him to stand alone on stage during the first chorus of alive without moving and then accompanied by dancers (another source), a breathtaking explosion of dance seldom seen on stage. The dance part was also the decisive factor for ORF's management to choose Vincent. Supposedly they were mesmorized by it and they thought it would surprise the audience completely.

marty

For me actually it does not matter if they will choose an uptempo song or a ballad. i just dont think that the Mars/ Timberlake sound is something he should go for again. his voice has a wide range, and since he is a very emotional and thoughtful person a ballad or a midtempo song with good lyrics could be a good choice too.

Lindon

In the event that the ESC 2021 has to take place under special conditions, for example, without an audience, a ballad is a better choice. A danced uptempo number always seems hollow without an audience present.

What is very interesting in the podcast is, when he speaks about having much learned about the nature of a Eurovision entry in face of the reaction to the other entries. I'm almost certain now we will end up with a ballad about what happend in the last months and many others will do too.

A brave but delicate step would be to sing about racism, he has seen enough of it, especially in the past few months. Spar has at least removed one of the commercials on YT with him, because it was too tiring for them to administer the racist insults in the comments.

Last edited:

Lindon

Meanwhile in Asia:
Vincent Bueno and other Eurovision stars from recent past have joined forces in an initiative launched by Vietnamese singer Trong Hieu, to participate in the ‘Under the Same Sky’ project. The song was selected as part of UNICEF Vietnam’s #BlueHeart campaign, a song for Love and Solidarity.

‘Under the Same Sky’ was chosen, to be apart of the Trái tim xanh (The Green Heart) project, which was launched by United Nations in Vietnam, which aims to end the violence towards women and children.

I don't know of any other Austrian artist who is involved in so many charity projects at the same time.

Last edited:

Lindon

MalagaToledo

Banned
@Mimmon whatever the song gets chosen, it will be something cheasy. I can already feel it. I mean I was also depressed for a long time and I don't want to talk about it any further, but in vb case, he has friends, wife, kids, job. If he had in the past some kind of problems, it is easy to open up to his wife, friends or stranger or even psycho therapists. That's their job, that's what they do. There is a solution for every issue, u just have to have will to find it. There are ppl who are homeless, who don't have limbs, etc and they are strong enough to fight no matter what. They are positive. I have a feeling that I won't enjoy esc 2021 and ofc vb song, unless one of my faves wins.

Lindon

Category: useless knowledge:
This TV spot (since Corona in a revised form) has been running on all Austrian TV channels every day for almost 6 months to illustrate the importance and relevance of television. Almost unnoticed is, that the soundtrack is produced and sung by Vincent Bueno based on the hit „Ohne Dich schlaf ich heut Nacht nicht ein“ by Münchener Freiheit. Somehow you have to pay the rent.

MalagaToledo

Banned
My question for Austrian folks here. You know vb longer than us. Does he have any hit? Hit is a single that has surpassed several milion of views.

Lindon

I didn't know that this is a requirement for participation. An interesting concept. Let's just let artists participate who meet MT's age and looks-expectations and have at least a million clicks on YT or/and 1 million followers on Instagram.

MalagaToledo

Banned
So, he doesn't have any hit. That's what I thought. Thanks for the reply London.

Top Bottom