11 9.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Austria-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
Th
it is funny, you seem to measure everything in insta followers. do you use this measure when you go shopping too? xwave
This is the funniest post I've read today because it's so absurd it doesn't make any sense. I have to give u a like for this one. xkiss

Lindon

:unsure: Does anyone know where to preorder the Vinyl-Schallplatte of ORF "We are the world" ?

Stop, they have a shop!

MalagaToledo

Banned
And after orf game show Austrian kleines esc, their interval act vb got to meet top 3 (destiny, daddy and mamma's). Destiny is officially the first ever esc participant who started following vb (excluding Nathan trent ofc cause of obvious reasons). Wirklich destiny?

Last edited:

Lindon

Last edited:

Lindon

Lindon

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
I don't why I don't want to press the play button

Lindon

You don't have to, but I find it to be a nice way to support Austrian artists in financial need.
It's only one click and a commercial ad and you helped.
It is not a hassle even for people who are stingy.
I want the vinyl. But at this time it isn't technically possible to produce the record because of the shut down.

OMG I love Pænda's voice so much!
Vincent Bueno's bedroom looks like a tv studio. The magic of LED illumination and a white wall.

Last edited:

Lindon

Nathan and Vincent wear matching clothes :lol:

Nathan was in London and Vincent in Vienna.

Last edited:

Lindon

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
These reactions make me come alive. He got average or bellow average scores from most of them. Only William had positive things to say about the song, but he likes every song and his opinions don't matter much because he needs them for interviews later. Even he got 5 out of 10 score.

I kinda feel bad for vb that Eurovision fandom hasn't accepted him.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Another vb song review. xyaaayxyaayxyaaay
TThis time from our escunited team.
Thank you Matttttt, thank you almost everyone on escunited team for your scores.

PS. :at: 2020 has got the worst score on escunited team, but there are still about 20 songs to be reviewed so there is still a possibility that they avoid last 41th place.

Last edited:

Lindon

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
To a user above me, I believe he already posted the same video few days ago.

Btw, these reactions, reviews and scores for vb song and also top 40 of Esc Fans where his song is always last placed or in the bottom 3 is exactly what I've been saying before that :at: ns and especially vb are the luckiest ppl that esc 2020 has been cancelled. Someone here said why is that so. Just see these reactions, scoreboard, rewiews and everything will be clear.

Right now, :at: is the last placed country in escunited team scoreboard for now, but like I said there are still 20 songs to be reviewed, so there is a possibility that they avoid last 41st. place. :)

MalagaToledo

Banned
Ohh mein Gott! What a shock, what a surprise. :at: can open their champagne bottles and celebrate because they are not anymore last on the escunited scoreboard. Austrians congratulations, you avoided last 41st place. French song which I adore just scored even worse than vb and is now on the last place. xfaintxshockxshock

Update : new surprise. Österreich moved from 40th place to 39th place in the ranking. Estonian entry scored even less than Austria. Wow, congrats to Austrians on making top 40 this year.

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Sorpresa, surprise! :at:ns are you having a party and celebrating such an achievement of your representative vb? Cause he moved from 39th to 38th position in escunited ranking. Armenia scored very low, there are some people who gave Armenia 1 pt. :oops::eek:
I haven't heard that song. Is it really that horrible? Worse than alive?

Top Bottom