4 3.4%

11 9.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Austria-scaled.jpg

Ezio

Veteran
Borislav Milanov sounds like he prefers to represent Austria and Bulgaria rather than being approached by other countries.

I am wondering why ORF doesn't approach him anymore? He has the record. You can still chose Paenda or Vincent, even with a self-written song, but let him add perfection, please.

The full interview actually breaks my heart. Boris is quoting songwriters of Lithuania, Switzerland and Azerbaijan who are just incredibly saddened by all the rushed disregard.

Last edited:

Lindon

EBU's answer

Ezio

Veteran
I just re-watched Paenda's performance last year and it occured to me that it set the tone for this year. Limits. We have plenty of them and struggle to cope with them.

Maybe Alive is the prelude for 2021.

MalagaToledo

Banned

Lindon

The jury for Andi Knoll's ESC 2020 has been determined: Waterloo, Simone, Petra Frey, Manuel Ortega, Alf Poier, Eric Papilaya, Nadine Beiler, Conchita, Zoë and Cesár Sampson.

MalagaToledo

Banned
The jury for Andi Knoll's ESC 2020 has been determined: Waterloo, Simone, Petra Frey, Manuel Ortega, Alf Poier, Eric Papilaya, Nadine Beiler, Conchita, Zoe and Cesár Sampson.
Esc 2020 has been cancelled. At least real esc. What are you talking about.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Waterloo? But this is just an alternative version of the same cancelled show with the same cancelled songs that aren't anymore in the running. Also will they be objective and give vb 0 pt cause u can't vote for your own country.

Lindon

Waterloo?

Performed by: Waterloo & Robinson Music by: Gerhard Heinz Lyrics by: Gerhard Heinz Language: English & German Placing: 5th (80 points) Other versions: English, German "My Little World" was the Austrian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1976, performed in English (the first time that Austria had performed entirely in English) by Waterloo & Robinson. The song was performed fourteenth on the night, following Italy's Al Bano & Romina Power with "We'll Live It All Again" and preceding Portugal's Carlos do Carmo with "Uma flor de verde pinho". They also recorded a German version "Meine kleine Welt". The song is about the happiness the singer gets from loving his girlfriend. He sings that "I don't need no new sensations/All I want's the simple life". Waterloo & Robinson consist of Johann Kreuzmayr ("Waterloo") and Josef Krassnitzer ("Robinson"). The duo are most famous for representing Austria in the Eurovision Song Contest 1976, performing the song My Little World, where they recorded a 5th-place finish with 80 points.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
And the predictable winner will be Vincent Bueno :sleep: César Sampson will also vote for Malta and Bulgaria

Lindon

The jury rates each song individually - based on the international ESC voting - with up to 12 points (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 or 12 Points), whereby each jury member can award the same number of points to different countries several times. The points are added for each country and at the end of each broadcast a jury winner (with the most total points) is determined. After the third edition on April 18, the public will decide who will win the “little” song contest among the three jury winners over the three evenings.

Last edited:

marty

The jury rates each song individually - based on the international ESC voting - with up to 12 points (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 or 12 Points), whereby each jury member can award the same number of points to different countries several times. The points are added for each country and at the end of each broadcast a jury winner (with the most total points) is determined. After the third edition on April 18, the public will decide who will win the “little” song contest among the three jury winners over the three evenings.
sounds fun. i dont think that Austria will make it into the top 3.

marty

Borislav Milanov sounds like he prefers to represent Austria and Bulgaria rather than being approached by other countries.

I am wondering why ORF doesn't approach him anymore? He has the record. You can still chose Paenda or Vincent, even with a self-written song, but let him add perfection, please.

The full interview actually breaks my heart. Boris is quoting songwriters of Lithuania, Switzerland and Azerbaijan who are just incredibly saddened by all the rushed disregard.
i guess that Eberhard Forcher is not in charge anymore, thus things have changed.

Lindon

sounds fun. i dont think that Austria will make it into the top 3.
That's what I thought when I saw the rules and especially the members of the jury.
A lot of people who doesn't like the decisions made by Eberhard and Kathrin in the past.

Ezio

Veteran

Lindon

What is the relationship between Andi and Eberhard? Do they like each other?

Lindon

Sorry, only in German. Vincent on the topic and other stuff.

Last edited:

marty

That's what I thought when I saw the rules and especially the members of the jury.
A lot of people who doesn't like the decisions made by Eberhard and Kathrin in the past.
thats not the reason. the reason is that there are quite a few better songs.

Top Bottom