15 9.4%

5 3.1%

20 12.6%

• Total voters

Ezio

Veteran
Left handside: Staged better
Right handside: Sung better

Could you mash that up too in one video? The staging with a perfectly sung version? I want to indulge that moment that was meant to be, but didn't show up. I wanted so badly to be drawn in and captivated but was repelled like a mosquito from from the buzz kill spray.

Lindon

Left handside: Staged better
Right handside: Sung better

Could you mash that up too in one video? The staging with a perfectly sung version?

Crazy idea, but the result is amazing. But it is impossible to upload it. Maybe I have to remove the comparison too.

Ezio

Veteran
Crazy idea, but the result is amazing. But it is impossible to upload it. Maybe I have to remove the comparison too.

I

WAAAAHNT

ITTTTT

xprayxprayxprayxpray

Lindon

Sorry, I had to delete the comparison video too. My goodness, the new YT filters work really efficient.

Ezio

Veteran
Sorry, I had to delete the comparison video too. My goodness, the new YT filters work really efficient.

But I really need it! Can you upload it on vk, dailymotion, youku or something? My life really depends it, puhlease...... xpray

Lindon

But I really need it! Can you upload it on vk, dailymotion, youku or something? My life really depends it, puhlease...... xpray

Ignore right hand side:

Ezio

Veteran
Nice effort!! xclap

The bum-note-free version totally gives me queen of Tel Aviv realness! Love it!

Lindon

This song has grown on me so much in the last few weeks:

She wrote this song for her sister.

Lindon

"Filler" finally realeased.

Sammy

Veteran
ANY song that I know of PAENDA would have been more suitable for Eurovision than "Limits". I really don't know how Eberhard could give away the chance to score a top result with her. And don't get me wrong - I don't think "Limits" is a bad song, but for Eurovision....

Lindon

ANY song that I know of PAENDA would have been more suitable for Eurovision than "Limits". I really don't know how Eberhard could give away the chance to score a top result with her. And don't get me wrong - I don't think "Limits" is a bad song, but for Eurovision....

Maybe there was confusion after that? (0:21 xshock ):

Sammy

Veteran
Maybe there was confusion after that? (0:21 xshock ):

So they broke up with the management who in the very last second cancelled Eurovision? Could that mean that this year King & Potter could be considered? New stuff for speculation!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

marty

So they broke up with the management who in the very last second cancelled Eurovision? Could that mean that this year King & Potter could be considered? New stuff for speculation!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I was good in guessing last year. I predicted Paenda as soon as it was said that it is a female act from styria and i knew that the "duo with the dynamic pop song" was King and Potter. I am quite sure that they were part of this years selection because their new song sounds very much like composed for Eurovision, and thats probably why it was not chosen. It is their poorest song so far in my eyes. Still King and Potter are in the top three of my wish list. They are very charismatic and perfect for Eurovision.

Lindon

I was good in guessing last year. I predicted Paenda as soon as it was said that it is a female act from styria and i knew that the "duo with the dynamic pop song" was King and Potter. I am quite sure that they were part of this years selection because their new song sounds very much like composed for Eurovision, and thats probably why it was not chosen. It is their poorest song so far in my eyes. Still King and Potter are in the top three of my wish list. They are very charismatic and perfect for Eurovision.

Could it be that this song was their entry last year?

sigi

I dont think so. I guess it was Gypsy Heart.
Neither of the two songs. I was allowed to hear both songs. Paendas "Dig A Little Deeper" (awesome) and King & Potters song (don't remember the name) but it was bland and not self written. That was the reason why they withdrew.

marty

Neither of the two songs. I was allowed to hear both songs. Paendas "Dig A Little Deeper" (awesome) and King & Potters song (don't remember the name) but it was bland and not self written. That was the reason why they withdrew.
Thats strange because Gypsy Heart came out shortly before Christmas 2018 and it was quite an ok song that was even in the charts. They could have chosen that song.

Ezio

Veteran
What annoys me about Paenda is that she is always featured on WWB with hashtag Austria in the "new music" postings. Is if we wouldnt have other artists. Her songs are too many and too boring.

Top Bottom