18 9.0%

4 2.0%

5 2.5%

4 2.0%

9 4.5%

5 2.5%

• Total voters

Lindon

César Sampson will enter the dance floor in the upcoming season of the Austrian version of "Dancing with the Stars".

Lindon

Error post.

Sammy

Veteran
César Sampson will enter the dance floor in the upcoming season of the Austrian version of "Dancing with the Stars".

Also in that season - the first Drag queen to participate! Tamara Mascara. Good friend of Conchita (she has been with her in the green room in Copenhagen and was in her postcard)

Also she was invited in the post ESC-format after the semi's and the final with Hanno Settele. (A program I didn't really like tbh.)
song_contest_setteles_zugabe_102~_v-body__16__9_-8356d68febb302a69d0d38655ca9b89002ae9eee.jpg

Lindon

Also she was invited in the post ESC-format after the semi's and the final with Hanno Settele. (A program I didn't really like tbh.)

I agree. It was Hanno's fault. Already years ago when he was a correspondent of the ORF in Washington I gave him the nickname "Blitzer". :lol:

marty

I agree. It was Hanno's fault. Already years ago when he was a correspondent of the ORF in Washington I gave him the nickname "Blitzer". :lol:

The program should have been funny but both were not funny. Biggest problem for Tamara Mascara is that she is laughing about anything she says, even if it obviously is not a joke, but most of her jokes are not funny at all anyways. Thats why she will need the jury votes at Dancing Stars.

Lindon

Last friday. Cesár Sampson in a nightmare staging in pink and purple. The lady he dances with is Conny Kreuter, a close friend of Vincent Bueno. If you look carefully, you end up seeing Cesár's mother, Kathy.

Lindon

Cesár is fit. Conny weighs 140 pounds. At the end of the clip you can see Cesár's girlfriend.

The singer of "Footloose" is Drew Sarich, who was the runner up behind Vincent Bueno in the internal selection for the ESC 2020 of the ORF.

Lindon

Yesterday the Dancing Stars Live Orchestra of the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation ORF was celebrating the 50th birthday of "Austropop". Austropop is pop music from Austria, mostly in various Austrian dialects, but also in standard German or English. "Wie a Glock'n" (Like a bell) is considered the very first song of this genre and the original singer Marianne Mendt (ESC 1971 with "Musik") is often referred to as the "Mother of Austropop". The Dancing Stars Live Orchestra under the musical direction of Thomas Rabitsch, conducted by Herbert Pichler plays the songs in modified versions to make them suitable for Ballrom dance.
Cesár Sampson found his inner Fred Astaire. Tamara Mascara was voted out.

Song/Original Singer/Dancing Stars

0:00 „Marie" / Alle Achtung
0:42 „Fürstenfeld" / STS / Norbert Oberhauser & Catharina Malek
2:15 „Die Blume aus dem Gemeindebau" / Wolfgang Ambros / Michi Kirchgasser & Vadim Garbuzo
3:51 „Live is Life" / Opus / Marcos Nader & Alexandra Scheriau
5:25 „Du entschuldige, i kenn di“ / Peter Cornelius / Cesár Sampson & Conny Kreuter
6:59 „Wie a Glock’n“ / Marianne Mendt / Natalia Ushakova & Stefan Herzog
8:40 „Hupf in Gatsch" / Georg Danzer / Andi Ogris & Vesela Dimova
10:14 „Auseinandergehen ist schwer“ / Wanda/ Edita Malovčić & Profi Florian Vana
11:48 „Macho Macho“ / Rainhard Fendrich / Silvia Schneider und Danilo Campisi
13:20 „Nie genug“ / Christina Stürmer / Tamara Mascara & Dimitar Stefanin
14:53 Reprise „Marie" / Alle Achtung

Last edited:

Lindon

Cesár probably misunderstood something about wearing a mask this week.

marty

The program should have been funny but both were not funny. Biggest problem for Tamara Mascara is that she is laughing about anything she says, even if it obviously is not a joke, but most of her jokes are not funny at all anyways. Thats why she will need the jury votes at Dancing Stars.

now we know that even the jury votes did not help x12points

Lindon

now we know that even the jury votes did not help x12points
..but at least they tried.
A German, a Russian and a Hungarian went into a bar...

Edita Malovčić in tears, Conny Kreuter visibly annoyed.

Last edited:

Lindon

Happy Halloween!

They wanted real laser cannons, but the safety concerns ... :lol:

Look at the slo-mo 😂

Will Cesár win the dance marathon?

Was Cesár voted out?

Last edited:

Lindon

Little Cesár was so star strucked by La Toya Jackson, he forgot his dance moves :lol:

Lindon

Despite the partial lockdown in Austria, which begins on Tuesday, the ORF's "Dancing Stars" live show will continue. The show was shut down in March with a break of 30 weeks. Due to the strict security measures, the hostess for 15 years Mirjam Weichselbraun, who lives in London, was no longer able to moderate the show. This led to her replacement by sports reporter Kristina Inhof. I doubt Mirjam Weichselbraun, who also hosted the ESC 2015, will return to the show next season.

Lindon

This week Cesár and Conny very sexy and in a duel with a skiing legend and her coach with Ukrainian roots.

Lindon

Cesár Sampson did it again! :lol:
As at the ESC 2018, he topped the jury vote last evening.

By the way, the percussionists of the "Dancing Stars Live Orchestra" had a ball during these performances.
I love Conny Kreuter. She is so talented and funny. As I mentioned, she's a close friend of Vincent Bueno. They are friends since elementary school.

Last edited:

Lindon

The partial lockdown did not work in Austria. As in spring, there will be a full lockdown from Tuesday. But the show must go on. The Austrian Broadcasting Corporation ORF will continue to broadcast "Dancing Stars" live on Fridays.

marty

The partial lockdown did not work in Austria. As in spring, there will be a full lockdown from Tuesday. But the show must go on. The Austrian Broadcasting Corporation ORF will continue to broadcast "Dancing Stars" live on Fridays.

I guess you are entertaining yourself in this thread. ;-)
Cesar is a very nice guy he seems to be more relaxed now and even funny sometimes.

Lindon

Time again to entertain myself 😉 and there is a lot to unpack.

The semi final of "Dancing Stars" was opened by the Dancing Stars Live Orchestra and the song "Euphoria" sung by Monika Ballwein. Monika Ballwein was the vocal coach of Conchita Wurst back in the days. Little anecdote: on the day of the semi final 2014 Conchita had a little vocal problem. So they flew Monika Ballwein to Copenhagen. Appearently she fixed the problem, as we all know now. Monika Ballwein herself was 4 times on the Eurovision stage as a backing singer.

Cesár Sampson then danced a slow waltz to "Amar pelos dois" sung by Drew Sarich, the runner up of the internal selection of ORF for the ESC 2020.

And then he danced to "The Real Slim Shady"

In the end he topped the jury vote again.

Last edited:

Lindon

Shock at ORF. After a jury member tested positive for Covid-19 last week, it has just become known that one the hosts of the show Klaus Eberhartinger tested positiv. The ORF can consider itself lucky that the season finale will take place tomorrow.

Top Bottom