4 2.0%

5 2.5%

4 2.0%

9 4.5%

5 2.5%

• Total voters

Lindon

Apparently the PCR test was wrong!

The moderator's statement: “Unfortunately, even with PCR tests, there is a small risk that they will give a false positive result. It looks like that is exactly what happened to me. Since the positive test result I have had one negative PCR and three negative antigen tests. Also, I'm doing great and have no symptoms. Still, I won't be moderating today because the 'Dancing Stars' safety concept - which carried us through the show for nine weeks - stipulates that even one positive PCR test result means that you have to leave the show. " And further: "I am still 100 percent behind extensive tests and do not want to question their usefulness in any way."

Lindon

Ok, the final of Dancing Stars. The longest season in history, 9 month with a 30 week break. Three couples left. First dance: Salsa

Second "Contemporary"

Will Cesár get to the final of the final?

Last and decisive performance

Will Cesár fail again in the public voting?

Edit: 37% market share on average

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran
Ok, the final of Dancing Stars. The longest season in history, 9 month with a 30 week break. Three couples left. First dance: Salsa

Second "Contemporary"

Will Cesár get to the final of the final?

Last and decisive performance

Will Cesár fail again in the public voting?

Edit: 37% market share on average

As the countries I usually follow this contest for didn't run the show this year, thanks for providing me with at least some kind of fix for my Dancing Stars thirst. :)

I love that just like in :cz:, your format too has the music played live, they should make that a requirement for everyone :)

Lindon

Let's visit Cesár and his girlfriend in their flat, talking about Eurovision, the traumata suffered at Dancing Stars, dogs and kids.

Lindon

Cesār already in Christmas mood

Ezio

Veteran
Cesar gave 200%. Thank you!
Oh fuck, I just found this and remember vividl the chills and the pride I felt back then when Cesar performed. Will I ever feel this again?

Top Bottom