13 5.6%

13 5.6%

8 3.4%

7 3.0%

7 3.0%

10 4.3%

• Total voters

blartashura

Her journey this week was just unexpected and the reaction she received after she got the final result wow

Chorizo

13th place is a good result for Austria. I expected this song to do better in the televote than with the juries but I'm surprised by the stark contrast.
I think she deserved more than the 24th place the juries gave her but I'm also surprised she did that well in the televote.

Brandt

Considering juries are so called professionals, I would have expected them not to ignore the fact that Zoë can really sing live. Putting 24th in the order just shows us what pathetic criterions they have. Maybe because Austria is not one of their neighbours, Zoë's voice couldn't reach there. But the jury order is undoubtedly unfair. Thankfully we have televote which can sometimes bring justify.

Sammy

Veteran
I just realized, Zoe was SECOND in the televote in her semifinal. This is phenomenal! xlove

aef

I just realized, Zoe was SECOND in the televote in her semifinal. This is phenomenal! xlove

Indeed. I can't believe that we actually were that successful in the televoting without something Conchita Wurstish if you know what I mean. Its a great achievement for a small country like :at:!

nunaney

What's the reaction in Austria about coming top 10 in televoting? I hope they are happy since that's a huge improvement from last year!

And it was great to see a non-English song do so well :)

Milos-BC

Should have ended in top 10 at least. Such a sweet song and performance, and she nailed it again in the final. This is one of the few songs I am listening to daily even after the contest :D

musicfan

Should have ended in top 10 at least. Such a sweet song and performance, and she nailed it again in the final. This is one of the few songs I am listening to daily even after the contest :D

For how long? It's so simple I'm certain many will go off this.

Musicosity

Naive as it is, it's timeless. It could please the audience of fifty years ago, it did now and in fifty years it will still be able to do so.

Considering juries are so called professionals,[...] [...]Putting 24th in the order just shows us what pathetic criterions they have..

The jury consist of "schoolarship musical geniuses" like Anton Ewald...
Based on this fact alone, expecting something extraordinary of the jury would be quite a stretch.

I'm sure you understand.

DanielLuis

Zoe said, she'd like to return to Eurovision in the future, cause the whole atmosphere is addictive...
http://www.oe24.at/kultur/song-contest/Zoe-Will-wieder-zum-ESC/235920798
but she also said that it if so, it'll be in a couple of years.

I really wouldn't mind having Zoe has a returning artist, but maybe only in 5 years or more. She is still very young and her music and career may develop a lot in the next few years, and it would be nice to see a demonstration of that development on the ESC stage.

Ezio

Veteran
I love this song so much. This song is like a drug, I just can't get enough. For me the best Austrian entry ever and the best song of 2016, so underrated. It's sad.

If I could vote for my own country, I only would have voted for my own country in 2016. There is no other song of 2016 that I love more than this, and 2016 really was a highly energetic year. I feel so much joy when I listen to this song and the roaring applause after she finished it.

The only song of that year I love almost equally is from Michael Szpak.

Realest

I think theres no Country that has a worse Jury than ours. 12 Points to Israel but 0 to Austria. Still the best Austrian Entry.

Ezio

Veteran
Top Bottom